BAU and diner girl

August and I headed to the diner "are you gonna be helping at the dinner for the next month that you're here" he laughs "of course Mandy you're my sister and the diners like a second home

August and I headed to the diner "are you gonna be helping at the dinner for the next month that you're here" he laughs "of course Mandy you're my sister and the diners like a second home." I smile we head into the diner and get situated. I noticed a group of people and Spencer I check my phone and I got a text saying "hey my colleagues picked your diner for lunch you can say whatever you want or you can pretend we don't know each other" I texted back "for the hell of it we don't know each other lol" he typed back immediately "got it :)" 

Of course they sit in my section. I grab seven menus and head over "Hi my names Amanda I'll be your server today let me know what I can get you started with" I grab my pen and paper after I put the menus down. they order their drinks and I go get them place them down and treat them like any other customers they order food it's routine nothing out of the ordinary.

Later the dark skinned man comes up to me when I'm at the bar area he greets me "hey" I turn around with a confused "hello?" I hear them all laughing at him "can I get your number?" Uh who is this guy I'm very confused uhm sorry no I'm kinda interested in your colleague god I can be so awkward "uh can I get your name?" He looks proud of himself like he's making progress "Derek." I hold my hand to shake "Amanda, now please try and learn your way around a girl." I turn around and walk to the other side of the bar. They all just burst out laughing as he walks away from me. They start talking again for a bit and I hear "you try then pretty boy"

Spencer comes out of the booth and heads towards me "oh not you too" he laughs "I'm sorry I have to" I put my head in my hands and shake it I hear his colleague say "I wonder what he's saying to her" I then reach into my pocket and get my notepad I look at him before I start writing "you've got game pretty boy" he shakes his head "stopp it" I laugh then write my number down fold it and give it to him he walks back up to the table and holds it up.

"Oh my god he actually did it." The blonde women said. The Italian man and The agent looking man looked absolutely shocked. Not to mention the dark skinned man looks confused and says "how'd you do that" Spencer just laughs "I had a conversation with her about how good this place looks and how hard it is to be the owner of it." They looked confused "she's the owner?" He nods at them the blonde women looks the most confused and says "how do you know" He looks at them disappointingly he point to the picture of Me,August and Aspen opening the place five years ago above them. "She's one of the three owners at least"

I walk over give them the check then go back to what I was doing when their leaving the Italian and Agent looking man come up to me. "I apologize for their behavior and asking for your number" I wave it off "don't worry about it really I heard the man that asked for my number tease the other one and I gave it to him I hope you don't mind" they give me and nod and I give them a smile "feel free to come back anytime" and they leave scolding the group as they walk back to wherever they care from.

~
Sorry this is my last note but here is aspens face claim!

~Sorry this is my last note but here is aspens face claim!