I'm obsessed with spencer walter ried

Okay, so I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I'm definitely intrigued by Spencer

Okay, so I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I'm definitely intrigued by Spencer. I confused by his cute little ways. My brother and sister have been saying when Spencer took me out of the diner that morning it was a date... which I don't understand how that could be a date. I assume he likes me due to his friends profiling me at the diner.

"Hey." My head shoots up and make eye contact with Spencer. "Hey sr, coffee?" He nods at me I give a cup and I pour coffee. "Where's your sister?" I put the coffee pot back on the hot plate and turn around "She's at the hotel with her Fiancée Caleb." He nods and smiles and the frowns after he looks at my face "how are you doing? you seem out of it." I rub my face "yeah I'm okay I've been up thinking." He looks at me with a face "whats keeping you up?" I shake my head no. "Don't worry about it, it's nothing." He shakes his head "you're lying but if you need anything please say so." Then he gave me a small smile.

He had brought in a chessboard this morning. I was surprisingly very bad at it, this morning the only people that were in the diner was Alex,Spencer and I. From time to time I could feel Alex look at us I even caught him smiling. It wasn't till about 4:54 and our third game of chess in that my brother, my sister and her fiancée walked into the diner. August has walked past me smirking but I didn't pay attention or look up. Aspen and Caleb were confused on how i was actually interacting with a man. We had continued to "ignore" my siblings and aspens fiancée, so they sat down at a booth where they could get a good view of us. He had noticed I was paying attention to the chessboard "checkmate" I looked shocked "No! How?" He then explained how I lost. "I- what- okay." He laughed at me.

I felt their stares as we continued to play. I watch Spencer down his cup of coffee. "You're gonna get a call from Hotch soon, aren't you?" He looked up from the chessboard and looked at the clock behind me and it read 5:43. He nodded and put his lips in a straight line. "Well I'll poor you another cup of coffee and we can just have a steady conversation, and hopefully my siblings will stop staring" I whispered the last part of that sentence. He laughed pushed out his cup and I grabbed the coffee pot and filled his cup and he packed up the chessboard.

We had continued our strange conversation ranging from turtles to the human body. No matter what we talked about I was fully interested in what he had to say it wasn't until he was in the middle of a rant about how life is just a series of choices rather then fate. He got a phone call. We both nodded at each other meaning he had to go into work. I gave him a smile and then ran around to the other side of the counter he put his coat and satchel back in and I gave him a hug. I turned around and headed back to the counter I heard the bell and watched him walk away.

My brother and sister gave me and smirk, then made me admit my feelings for Spencer to them.

~*
So I wrote the ending last night I love it I hope y'all enjoy it I think there's about 20 ish parts in total till this is done (don't quote me on that please) love y'all