Feelings admitted to the BAU

I was walking to work from the coffee shop

I was walking to work from the coffee shop. I had gone up the elevator and walked in and went to my desk. I saw stares from Derek,JJ and Emily again.
Amanda texted me and I picked up my phone immediately and texted her back. "Ugh! Reid when are you going to admit you like her?" I shoot my head up and make a confused face "who are we talking about?" Penelope walks next to Derek "the diner girl who gave you her number." I made a face as if I was realizing what they were saying "oh you mean Amanda." They all nod. I stifle a laugh and just shake my head. "Fine then can we go there for lunch?" I smile "that's fine Emily if you guys want to do that."

It was about time for all of us to go and grab lunch. I had texted Amanda earlier that we were going to the diner. After I had texted her we all packed up and headed to the diner, the staff today was Amanda,August,Aspen and Alex. We sat at a different table then normal to see who would wait our table. It was August. "Hey Spencer and people associated with Spencer what can I get you guys" He and I both stifled a laugh. They look confused. "Spencer comes in for coffee every morning for god knows how long" I put my lips in a straight line and eventually everyone orders their food.

"So.. you've been coming to talk to Amanda." I just shake my head keep eating. "C'mon Reid give us an answer" I glare at Morgan "I'll give you an answer later." He and the rest of the table nods we got back to work and had spoken on my feelings on Amanda, I had admitted I had feelings for her and that I even took her out on a "date" of some sort. It ended up with a lot of teasing from everyone but I didn't mind it they all know the truth about how I feel about Amanda and how I knew August and Aspen it was more of a relief than anything.

I have dealt with texting just to talk to Amanda, but honestly I still don't get the technology thing. I like paper and things I can touch rather then typing on a box of glass. Amanda and I were at the diner on a late night. 8:30 was the time on clock I remembered looking at about five minutes ago. "Hey Sr are you okay?" I snap my head up from my book and put my lips in a straight line "yeah why do you ask" she shrugged and put away the glass she was cleaning "I don't know you just have a sad aura around you." She the leaned on the counter I grabbed her hand "I promise you'd be the first to know if anything was wrong."

We had talked all the way up to her closing time she checked her watch "oh shit I was supposed to close up thirty minutes ago." I laughed "I'm sorry to keeping you off your focus." She shook her head no as we both packed up. "You're fine Sr" We had both started packing our things up. We got outside and she was locking up the door behind me "hey sr?" I look at her "Yeah?" She looks conflicted about what she wants to ask me "if you don't mind do you want to come to my apartment and watch a movie" I smile at her "I'd love to"

-
Jeez I'm so sorry this took long to get out I'll try being quicker with updates I've been having a major writing block

I'm gonna have two parts coming out tomorrow, but just so you guys have something to read heres this :)