Amanda sparks someones interest

After yesterday's interaction with Amanda, I haven't been able to get her out of my head

After yesterday's interaction with Amanda, I haven't been able to get her out of my head. "Reid." I shot my head up at Derek. "You're smiling at your crossword tell me what you're thinkin'." I dropped my small smile looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "I seriously wonder what's going on in doctor Reid's head." He then ruffles my hair I had a small chuckle "go away Morgan" he laughs. Emily looks at Morgan with a fake disapproving stare  "Leave him alone Morgan he's enjoy his daily crossword puzzle." Derek put his hands up in defense. Hotch comes out of the board room. "We've got a case."

The case took the normal pase it always does, so after days of not being at my apartment I finally went home. I texted Amanda

Amanda (diner girl)

Hey diner girl.
Read 8:09pm

Sup' book boy. It's been a minute since we spoke!
How's work treating you.

As It always does,but I'm in my apartment so that's a good sign.
Read 8:11pm

That's always good genius! :)  you talked about how tough work is on you, so I'm gonna let myself go so you can sleep. plus I've got one more hour till close up.

Thanks for reminding me, Goodnight Mandy.
Read 8:14pm

Nickname base already! Hell yeah! Haha goodnight sr. :)

I clicked my phone off after the last text. I decided I would head into the diner tomorrow morning. As I planned I did go to the diner after my normal morning rituals. I went in at 4 because the normal call time for a case is usually between 5:04 to 6:32 am and I wanted to see Amanda.

I walked in and sat at the strip bar and I started reading. I sat where I sat last time again no one was in the diner. "Sup' sr. It seems to me that the Spencer Reid got some sleep." I put my book down "yeah for once I actually did" she smiled brightly at me. She then handed me a menu and said. "Pick something to eat." I look at her confused "what?" She looks at me disapprovingly "you heard what I said. Pick something to eat. It'll be on the house." I look at her confused "Mandy I'm fine really I don't need anything." She shakes her head no "you can pick it or I'll pick for you." I look at her "I don't want anything." She takes the menu then talks to the chef. I shake my head as she turns around " you are relentless" she smiles and nods "mhm you need to eat, sr it's a human thing!" I smile "fine, I'll eat whatever you picked." She smiled brightly at me.

The food was done and the bell was rang. It was pancakes,bacon and eggs. I looked at her "you're gonna make sure I eat this aren't you?" She nods he head and bites her lip "it's my moms recipe pancakes just eat some then I'll leave you alone." I shook my head at her. I ate some and my face lit up "see! Haha! I told you! They're good!" I sallowed the food. "I will admit that was pretty good." We continued small conversation till about 5:30 when work duties called. She smiled when I hung up "I know I still don't what you do, but I've got a feeling so go save someone Spencer."

I think I have a problem and that problem is that of a women named Amanda Ryan.