Knowing 2/4 of the ryans siblings

August and I had gotten up around our normal time

August and I had gotten up around our normal time. It was bittersweet to have him around, I love being adult and being on my own but I also love seeing my brother. You see my point? Anyways I feel a buzz in my pocket

The genius sr.

I'll be at the diner this morning:)

Great! You'll get to meet my brother!
Read 2:45

He's helping at the diner? I'm so excited to meet him.

Great I'm sure you'll get along! :))
Read at  2:48

I'm excited, do you want me to bring cards and we'll play the famous M&M poker.

You bet :)
Read 2:52

I turn around to my brother "You'll meet the guy who had your sister's swooning this morning!" He looks at me "really?" I hum at him "he'll be in at around four and please don't tell how I feel" "okay I won't but how do you know?" I shake my phone then he hums in understanding then I grab my coat. We head to the diner and start opening up. We wait till around four when Spencer comes in.

"Hey" we both smile at each other as he says that. I started to yell for my brother "August!" He pokes his head out of the kitchen "yeah?" I wave him over "come meet Spencer and then we're gonna play M&M poker" he shakes his head at me then smiles at Spencer and we start playing.

August throws his hands up. "You've gotta be magic" Spence shakes his head "it's just luck and math" I facepalmed "you're so difficult to win against" he shrugs "To be fair I am from Vegas"  August laughed "he's got a point plus he's a genius" we all laugh. August started to get up "I'm going to on the back and read." He kisses my head then walks away

"You're brother's cool" I turn my head to look at Spencer "you think so?" He nods "I know so" he looks back at me "I'm sorry for my colleagues yesterday" I waved him off "don't worry about it you're bosses seemed nice they apologized for y'all's behavior" he looks confused "Rossi and Hotch talked you?" I didn't recognize their names "I don't know their names but The Italian and The agent looking man" he hummed then nodded his head "that's Hotch and Rossi" I nodded and then jumped up from my stool "I have an idea about what you do then!" I did a little dance "you're FBI!" He gave a big smile "Yep you finally figured it out"

After many games of poker Spencer's phone rang. He explained he was talking to Hotch and that this case would be long. I for the first time gave him a hug, and it was long "okay go, please be safe" he gave me a nod and was off. "You really like him huh?" I see my brother and the chef Alex in the doorway. "Oh shush you two" Alex rolled his eyes "I've seen you drool over that man for weeks don't even deny it" I cover my face and shake my head "stop it!" They both laugh and go back to what they were doing.