the time of recovery

I had woken up from an alarm,I felt sluggish so I went to go splash some water on my face

I had woken up from an alarm,I felt sluggish so I went to go splash some water on my face. I realized I had woken up in my bed instead of the couch. I went out to the living room and saw Spencer there. "SR!" He jumped and fell off the couch. I started laughing so hard "you should've-" I continued laughing "-seen your face" he shakes his head as he gets up I let my laughing die out. "How did I end up in my room?" I walked over to sit on the couch "I carried you" I gave him a look "is so you're telling me that you picked me up" he nodded "took me to my room" he nodded "and then slept out here." He nodded " I wanted to make sure you were okay" I gave him a small smile "thanks sr, I'm gonna go make some tea would you like some?" He shook his head no "thank you though"

It was a weekend so he didn't have work and since I was recovering he stayed with me. We ended up watching serval movies and ate some takeout after most of the day he was called in and they had a case that would probably take a couple days on his way out he gave me a hug then ran off to do his day job. August came home after he closed the diner for the night and sat next to me "I saw Spencer sleeping on our couch last night, was he taking care of you." I nodded "He and I watched a couple movies then I fell asleep" he seemed to understand then went up to the guest bedroom and went to sleep for the night

-
Sorry if these feel a little rushed, I told you guys I would get two parts out today and I just didn't get to finish this one. It's almost the end of the day for me so here is these rushed parts and hopefully you enjoy them. I might go back and edit them a little later, lastly I'm not gonna be posting for about a week for this book because I want to turn my focus on to a project that I'm doing. Hope all is well!

Much love,
Zara :)