Mandy is stuck in his head

"You like the girl from the diner don't you" I look up from my book at Derek

"You like the girl from the diner don't you" I look up from my book at Derek. That statement caught Emily, JJ, Garcia, and Rossi's attention. "I'm sorry, what?" He sat down at his desk "you're taking longer to read your book which normally means something on your mind." My phone buzzes "is that her?" He gave me a look. "What was her name again? Amy, uh Anna-" I put my lips in a straight line "Amanda's her name, Derek." I pick up my phone and it was August asking me how to beat someone in poker. Derek looks at me "share with the class please"

I started reading August's texts "Hey Spencer, Sabrina is at the diner again I just can't seem to beat her in poker, got any strategies? Thanks, Reid, August" I look up and he looks defeated "That was a friend of mine, are we done with conspiracy I like Amanda?" I look at everyone and Garcia speaks up. "Uh no! There's totally something going on! You're lucky I love you Spencer and won't go through your texts." I shook my head. I don't know how'll I'll be able to hide how I feel for Amanda much longer.

That night they decided to go to the diner for dinner. They find every excuse to go to the diner-like they did for lunch yesterday. We sat down in Amanda's section, which all of them knew by heart already. She came over on roller skates. Derek spoke to her "sweet rides" she smiled at him "oh thanks! I lost a bet to my friend so I've got to work my shift on skates today, what can I get y'all" we ordered our food. "You totally like her" I look up at Emily "why do you guys keep thinking that?" I shake my head and keep reading my book.

We were done with our food. "Are you guys profiling Amanda?" JJ turns around. "Maybe." Hotch looks over at Emily, JJ, Garcia, and Derek. "Stop it. Let Reid live until he starts dating her leave him alone." I shoot up from looking at my book "Hotch!" He gives me a small smile. "Even Hotch ships it!" Emily smiled.

We went to the register to pay. The blonde woman from the other day was sitting by the counter again. Amanda skates over. "It's on the house" we all look confused. I speak up "Are you sure? We can pay for our meals." She waved me off "Don't worry about it! Really, it's nice having you guys come by regularly." August comes up behind her and wraps his left arm around her shoulder "Seriously don't worry about it. Ms.Perfect here says it on the house she won't let you pay for it" he laughed. Everyone gave them a smile and we walk out.

"She totally likes you, Reid." Derek said "What is with this team and wanting us to like each other" I shook my head. "Look at the facts Spence she gave our entire meal for free!" Emily shrugs "I agree with JJ she wouldn't just do that" I shake my head again "how do you know she doesn't just like you guys?" Rossi shook his head this time "you would think a genius profiler would be able to see a clear profile but here we are." We headed back to the office and luckily for now we had the weekend off.

~*
I lied about theses notes sorry lol
Sorry this chapters a bit short hope you're enjoying the book so far!! :)