The endless talk about girls

I walked into the BAU

I walked into the BAU. It was a day full of paperwork, which I didn't mind cause I read fast. I sat down and felt the stares of Emily,JJ and Derek. After about ten minutes of time feeling their stares I look up and give them a look. "What?" They all look away and say "nothing" at the same time.
"I'm a profiler just like you guys, now what's wrong and why were you staring" Emily looked over at me. "Well you liking Amanda isn't an issue." I facepalmed my face so hard and went back to work.

Amanda and August text me throughout the day, August and I had liked each other then become friends. Every time they got a break they would update me about little stuff. Amanda always talked about tomorrow and how excited she was for the mornings I wasn't out on a case. August it was normally asking about how to beat Amanda or to understand something he was reading. Everyone around me had noticed I was responding and checking my phone more often. JJ says "Spence is diner girl texting you?" I look down at my phone and shook my head no "It was a text from August asking me to explain a topic Amanda was rambling about earlier." They look confused "Wait you guys text each other." I shake my head yes and shrug and go back to work.

They eventually got gossiping with each other after they left the room. I didn't really care for it, I just wanted to finish this paperwork and go home. Amanda's sister Aspen came into town today, so that meant the diner would be closed for the day. I finally heard a bit of their conversation. "I don't know Derek I really think he's interested in Amanda." Derek shook his head no then looked over at me, I was still looking busy as I was listening. "I don't know something just feels awful he'd be more awkward about it but he's not being that way." Emily shook her head. " I agree with JJ on this one Derek. I think somethings up with him and Amanda." They come up with a plan. "We'll go to the diner tonight to see if he's there with Amanda

Amanda wouldn't even be at the diner tonight, I just don't understand why their interested in my love life but won't talk to me about it, anyways I packed up my things and started to head out when the work day ended. I again felt stares by the three of them but decide to stop questioning them. I went to my apartment and responded and read texts from Amanda and August.

~*
Sorry this chapters short I wrote it at three am and I'm rushing to get them out today :)