The end or a new beginning.

"

"...And that's was her diary of  us."  I wipe the tears from my my face "god, I miss her so much dad." He pulls me into a hug "me too kiddo" I pull away from his hug "do you think she'd be proud of us?" He laughs "of course Claire" I heard a knock on the door. I walk to the door "Aunt JJ! Uncle Will!" I give them both a hug. Will ruffles my hair and walks off "happy birthday kid." I smile at him. JJ hands me a present. "I never thought you'd be 16 you were so tiny just yesterday."  I smile her. She then slings her arm around my shoulders "Time moves to fast for anyone to keep up with Aunt J." She nods and laughs "is everyone in the back?" I nod "They're supposed to be surprising me." She shakes her head "you're just like Amanda, always figuring things out." I smiled

"Surprise!" Everyone cheered. I smiled and faked being surprised. Emily dropped her arms dramatically "you already knew?" I shrugged "I grew up with a profiler as a dad and A snooper as a mom, you guys aren't exactly slick." Everyone groaned. Rossi said "come here kid let's start the party." We all started dancing, eating cake, and talking.

I eventually went inside, it was my first birthday without my mom. I sat on the stairs and looked up. It hurt a lot looking at the photos of all of us. I grabbed the photo of Me, Catrina, Dad and Mom, that I was looking at. "You know we'll be okay?" I jumped and put my hand over my heart "Cat, lord you scared me." She laughed and sat next to me on the stairs. "I know how hard it is Claire, but she'd want you to be celebrating." I shake my head yes "yeah I know, it's just been hard without her." She nods "How has dad been so calm since she passed?" "Dad has dealt with a lot of pain Claire. He shut himself off from everyone but us." I shake my head yes. "He's so strong." She nods yes and hums "so are you, now-" she grabs the photo and hangs it back up. "-let's go back to your party." We linked arms "since when did you become the wise sibling" she holds back a laugh.

It was getting late but we had all sat a dinner table making conversation, then my phone rang, "Claire Reid, what can I do for you?" The person on the other line told me I had a scholarship. I stared packing and I stop turn around and held up my pinky to my sister we linked pinky's we did our handshake. Everyone else understood and let me go. My dad had a sad but understanding look on his face. "God you're so old" I nodded,laughed and I hugged him before I was off.

Jessa Amanda Reid
August 3rd 1983- July 17th 2028
A Mother, A Daughter, A Sister and A Savior
May she now Rest In Peace.

"Goodbye Amanda, I've always loved you."
Spencer walks off with a sad smile knowing she was happy now.

~*
AH GUYS!! I finished the book :)  I hope you liked how I turned their oldest into a genius:)), I worked really hard for this book!

For those who don't understand this entire book is Amanda's Diary about Spencer. The chapters in Spencer's POV was him adding things into Amanda's Story as he read it. This was one of my favorite things to write I hope y'all enjoyed:)

Claire Jennifer Reid's Birthday is June 22nd 2013
Catrina Emily Reid's Birthday is February 5th 2015

Claire's Face Claim

Catrina's Face Claim

Thanks again for reading :)