He's a secret

Seeing people from what you consider to be your "past life" isn't all that fun

Seeing people from what you consider to be your "past life" isn't all that fun. Today Spencer hadn't stopped at the dinner. He texted me that the case was running longer than usual. I decided to go to the library since the staff and my brother could take care of the diner until closing time. Roaming through the book files make me feel like I was that awkward girl in Houston all over again, but nonetheless, I needed to forget the past and push through the bad memories in the library.

Oh right you expect me to have a tragic backstory, but really there's not one. Growing up I was the nerdiest girl so I got picked on by everyone in every social class I ended up just hating the library because it reminded me of older times. As I was scanning the shelves for a new book to read I bumped into someone and they dropped their books. I said sorry and started to help them pick it up.

I looked up and saw my old friend Sabrina. She immediately lit up when she saw me. "Jessa? Oh my gosh, it's been such a long time you look good!" I smile at her "Sabrina hey! You as well" she smiled and took her books from me "walk with me, so do you still have the diner open." I nod and bite my lip "August works there now too." She looked at me "really no way?" I nodded at her "also I go by Amanda now so please call me that" she had a guilty face "sorry Jessa it's just really hard to call you Amanda" I nodded "if you feel more comfortable calling me Jessa then you can do so" I smiled. "Can we go to the diner I haven't seen it since y'all started renovation" I nodded "of course I'm sure August would be happy to see you"

We walk into the diner and Spencer and his coworkers were there in August's section which is my section. I tell Sabrina to go sit at the bar and August will take her order. I tell August, Sabrina is here. I grab my apron and he tells me they just sat down. "Hey what can I get y'all?" They all look up they make small conversation and picking at Reid. They order their food, and after they head to the register counter to talk to me.

Sabrina just happened to be sitting there. She moved from where I sat her down. I go to the register and only ring up half of their meals (which were the more expensive of) who I assume to be Rossi based on what Spencer said: "it should be more than this did you miss something?" I shake my head no. "Half of it was on the house for what happened about a week ago" everyone started laughing. Sabrina looked confused. They pay then leave. Spencer turns around before he leaves the diner and gives me a small smile. God, I would die to see that smile more.

"You're in love with him." I turn towards Sabrina and shake my head no. "No way he's just a nice friend." I feel August wrap his arm around me "you're in love with him sis" Sabrina picked up her fork full of food and pointed it at me "he's right Jessa." I put my head in my hands "why do you think that" August gives me a look as I look at him. He starts to lean on the counter "well, one you make sure he comes by every morning, and if he doesn't cause of work you have a sad attitude all day if he can't text you." Sabrina says "Two he's extremely attractive and you know that." August shakes his head that he agrees with Sabrina and starts speaking again "just saying Mandy it's clear to us."

~*
Hey loves sorry again for the notes!
Here's the face claim of Sabrina

~*Hey loves sorry again for the notes!Here's the face claim of Sabrina