It seems we've all got a past

My brother August comes to town today! I know you don't quite know me yet, but my best friend is sadly my little brother August

My brother August comes to town today! I know you don't quite know me yet, but my best friend is sadly my little brother August. he's 23 I'm 26 but hey we've got each other right. He'll be here around 12 pm today.

4 am it's seems to be the time where I can truly be myself in front of someone. God I'm so stupid he probably only comes here in the morning for coffee. You probably know the routine of my morning by now. Wake up shower brush my hair put on a sweater and wait for Spencer. He told me last night he was planning to head to the diner.

It was now 4 am and I saw Spencer coming into the diner right as he sat down and looked up I started talking and leaned on the counter. "guess what?" He looked at me and hummed. "My brothers come into town today!" I did a little dance as I said that.
He laughed "that's exciting which one" I smiled and nodded "The oldest of my younger brothers August." He gave me a small smile "that's exciting, do all of you have A names?" I shook my head no "no but yes" he makes a confused face "we all don't go by our middle names which have all A's but Me,August and Aspen do." He makes a small nod "Oh I see.. so what does your other brother go by then?" I looked down "he doesn't like the trend my mom did of calling us by our middle names but the name he goes by is his first which is Dylan" he looks at me "so all of your first names don't have a matching letter but your middle names do?" I nod that's just how our mom was"

"Well Mandy I'm glad I got to learn a little more about you" he smiled. God what is he doing to me that freaking smile "So genius boy what do have planned for today?" He looked saddened by the mention of whatever he was doing today "I'm planning to work and then be with my co-workers after" I have him a questioning stare "you're so mysterious about your work that I can't even make a guess on what I think you do" he smiled "I'm sure you'll figure it out Mandy" his phone stared to ring I look down at my watch and realized we'd been talking for over an hour about everything. "It's like the have a mic attached to you" he laughs "I've gotta go" I smiled at him "go save the world sr." He gave me a small nod and was off.

I started my drive to the airport around eleven. I got there when the plane was landing and I waited for my brother, I was just tapping on my phone looking down when my eyes were covered. "Guess who" I smiled and turned around "Hey August" he let go of our hug and picked his bags back up and started talking "I missed you so much Mandy" I smiled at him "you too auggie oh! Guess what" he hummed at me "I'm kinda interested in this boy and I think he might not be interested but he's cute and you need to see him." He lifts his eyebrow "my sister is interested in someone?" He lifts his hand to my forehead "are you feeling okay?" I hit his hand away "stop I can like people I'm human!" He shakes his head "yes you're human but you care more about that diner then you do people" I smile "that is still true"

We head into my apartment and he sets his bags down and turns around to face me. "You'd think after three years this apartment would change." I shook my head "I doubt it ever will." He laughed I took my coat off and put my keys down "what do you think you're doing?" I turn around to face August and look at him confused "we're going to the diner c'mon I haven't been there in three years"
I shrug my coat back on and grab my keys "fine"

~
For those wondering this is August's face claim :) I'm sorry I needed to write a book we're the two of them were in it! I hope your enjoying the story so far!
Also I'll occasionally be writing in Reid's perspective but not always :))

~For those wondering this is August's face claim :) I'm sorry I needed to write a book we're the two of them were in it! I hope your enjoying the story so far! Also I'll occasionally be writing in Reid's perspective but not always :))