Chapter 12

~~Izuku's POV~~

When I came out of the bathroom the house sounded a bit to quite so I cautiously made my way down the stairs "Ka-" I was interrupted by some noises coming from the kitchen so I slowly made my way to the kitchen and peeked around the corner.

"Fucking Deku better hurry up or the food will get cold"

With a small smile and fully came out "it smells good" I heard him let out a low growl but it wasn't a warning or anything like that "about damn time Deku come eat" I went up to the table and saw my favorite.

"Kaachan you made my favorite"

He clicked his tongue and made me sit down "just eat the damn food" I nodded my head while I got comfy in my seat "here's your damn drink" I took it from him "Jasmine tea" I looked up at with him with sparkling eyes.

"I haven't had some for a long time"

I quickly took a sip and hummed in happiness "hurry up" he sat down in front of me and started to eat so I put the cup down and started to eat.

I hummed in delight as I took my first bite "Kaachan this is delicious" I saw him smile but I vanished as quickly as it came "whatever just eat Deku" I smiled and continued to eat.

After we ate I offered to do the dishes but I was kicked out of the kitchen and was told to watch tv so that's what I did just as I sat down the house phone started to ring so I got up and answered it.

"Hello"

"Well well well I didn't expect my sweetheart to answer the phone right away"

I froze in place

"Oh come on baby answer"

I wanted to get Kaachan's attention but I didn't know how

"You better answer me"

I accidentally let out a whine "Izu you ok" once I heard Kaachan call out to me I felt my body relax and I started to whine more till I felt Kaachan wrap a arm around me and took the phone from me.

~~3rd POV~~

"Who the fuck is this"

Katsuki looked down at Izuku while waiting for a answer back

"I'm Izuku's mate"

Katsuki laughed but then stared to growl

"Izuku doesn't have a mark nor a alpha scent so he's mine"

Katsuki slammed the phone down while hanging up