Chapter 9

~~3rd POV~~

Bakugo was woken up by giggling "shut up" he snuggled back into the warm pillow he has and was almost asleep till he heard the click of a camera and giggling again

"the hell you 2 cackling at"

They which made him sigh in relief and tried to go back to sleep but then his phone started to go off which was making Izuku groan and stir in his sleep so Bakugo quickly grabbed his phone and answered it before it could wake the bunny boy.

"It better be good"

"I have his file"

Without thinking Bakugo say up which  woke Izuku "mmm what's going on" Bskugon cursed at himself under his breathe "back to sleep Deke I have to go over to Pikachu's for a bit ok". The omega nodded his head while grabbing one of the pillows that the alpha used and wrapped himself around it and was out like a light "ok let me get dressed then I'll be on my way".

He quickly hung up and got out of bed "you 2 watch him today and I'll be back soon with something to eat for him" he subconsciously puffed his tail up in a territorial way before he walked to the closet and grabbed him something to wear.

Once at his friends house he was catching a whiff of a familiar scent but he couldn't put his finger on it but just shrugged it off and rang the door. To his surprise the purple haired alpha he meet the other day was standing there yawning "the fuck you doing here" Shinso just looked at him with a tired then slightly turned to call for his mate who quickly came bouncing down the steps.

"Glad your here and hurry up everyone else is he"

Bakugo was confused but did as his friend told him and followed him

"This place never changes"

Instead of sitting next to the others he just decided to lean against the wall with tail moving around in ways that show he's agitated while the purple haired alpha walks past him and sits in the chair next to his omega.

"Just so you know Bakugo Denki is my mate" he put his arm around the back of his mates chair which made Bakugo let out a small irritated growl "just get on with it" his omega friend nodded and turned to his computer.

"his name is Yo Shindo, he's human who happens to come from a very wealthy family and his blood type is AB"

"His hair is actually dark brown even though it looks black, he may seem nice but he's sneaky, calculating and 2 faced and also has a temper like Bakugo"

Everyone could here Bakugo let out a small growl but chose to ignore it

"He very good at reading chaotic situations and can make a hard decision on the spot, he's also pretty stong, his name also means Truth and Temple"

Bakugo laughed "he doesn't live up to his name"

"He likes to troll the internet and his birthday is on the same days as a certain annoying blonde Bakubro wants to beat up"

Everyone could see Bakugo's puff up

"His current girlfriend is Tatami Nakagame who also a hybrid modle"

~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~A/N- yes the information I used I had researches and yes it says Shindo and Tatami are actually dating

A/N- yes the information I used I had researches and yes it says Shindo and Tatami are actually dating