Chapter 16

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once we were all moved in I say down on the couch with a small huff "about damn time we finished" I smiled as I laid my head on my Kaachan's shoulder but I looked up at Toga and Uraraka who looked just as tired as I fell.

"You 2 behave we're going to go somewhere to get carry out"

I gave them a small smile because I don't think  I have enough strength to even move my head "whatever just leave already I'm fucking starving".

I heard him starting to growl but he was cut off by his stomach growling which just made him click his tongue and and look away with a little blush.

As soon as they left Kaachan stood up which made me fall onto the couch "since they're gone we're going to take a bath". My eyes widen as I stared up at him "l-like together" he looked down at me and nodded as he picked me up.

"Oh yes"

I felt my cheeks starting to warm as I struggle to get out of his hold but since my body was tired all I was able to do was lightly slap his chest and it only made him chuckle.

I looked at him with a blush and was about to say something but was interrupted by the door bell ringing which made me jump and Kaachan growl.

He moved backwards away from the door till he started to sniff the air which only made him growl "the fuck is he doing here" I looked up at him with a question look and he only winked at me and set me back down on the couch.

He flung the door open "the hell.you doing here for" I couldn't see who it is but the scent spelt familiar

"I just came to give the neighbors a welcoming basket but I didn't expect to see you here"

-both the voice and scent smell familiar so I might know them but I don't know who-

Kaachan clicked his tongue "just fucking come in" when I looked up i saw Kirishima walking into the house "Kiri i didn't know you lived around here". He jumped a little bit and looked at me "hey little shorty Mido" I looked at him with am unamused look which only made him laugh "what's in the basket".

Kaachan put the basket down in front of with "I heard there was a bunny so I made carrot cookies" I looked at him with sparkling then looked at Kaachan as I waited for permission -why am I asking for permission- go ahead Deku