Chapter 1

She pulled me in front if her and I'm looking straight at blonde Inu that's seems to have a scary look on his face "don't mind him he always has that look on his face" I glanced up at Toga then looked back at Katsuki "I'll call you Kaachan". I heard Toga trying not to laugh but it seemed to make Kaachan more angry "fine I'll call you Deku" I tilted my head to the side a bit and put my finger to my chin to think about it. I smiled bright after a few minutes "ok Kaachan" I could have sworn I saw a blush going across his face but he just grabbed my hand "I'm taking Deku to our room".

He stomped off without waiting for an answer back "do you know where the room is" he just growled "yea Deku it's the room where your scent is the strongest".

When we got to the room he dragged me in the room behind him and pushed me into a wall while putting both of his hands on either side of me trapping me "so your an omega huh". I gulped and nodded his head "your such a pretty little thing" I blushed and looked away but he didn't like that so he grabbed my chin and made me look at him "I want you to my mate". I pushed him off of me well tried to but he pinned my arms to wall "I'll show you that I'm the only alpha for you" I blushed and tried to wiggle free but he licked his lips "the more you wiggle the more I want you".

I looked at him in the eyes and I saw nothing but lust so I kneed him making him double over in pain as I stood over him "I choice who my mate is" I then walked away and went to my bed "oh and we'll set the room up to where you have room for your own bed. He looked at me and growled as he slowly stood up and I just watched him as he stood up and stumble over to me "I'm not like most omegas that'll allow you to get into there pants and allow you to do what you want". He licked his lips as he grabbed my foot and dragged me to him which made struggle "you are quite interesting not like most omegas are" I glared at him "do you expect me to allow you to mark me and inpregnant me".

He smirked "no I suspect you to make me work for it" he got off me and started to scent not only the room but my pillows and blankets.

-I'm not going to lie his scent smells so good and makes me wanna just submit to him but I cant just let him win yet-