Chapter 13

~~Izuku's POV~~

Kaachan picked me and stomped over to the couch and threw me down and grabbing the remote and angrily flipping through the channels till he found a movie for us to watch.

By the time Uraraka and Toga had came back Kaachan still hadn't calmed down so with a grumble he got off the couch and stood there tapping his foot while waiting for them to walk into the living room.

"WE ARE MOVING NO ARGUING ABOUT IT"

He then grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him as he made his way up the stairs so I pointed to smashed phone on the wall then let him drag me to our room "bed now" I was a little scared but I complied and did what he said.

Once I put my back to the headboard I watched him stomp around the room then flung himself on to then bed and crawled over to me "Ka-" he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my side.

"Oh so we're doing angry cuddles"

He growled as he continued to rub his face into my side and that's when I noticed his tail was a little puffed up "ok angry cuddles it is" I stared to pet his head and he started to let out small chirp sounds.

~~time skip~~
~~3rd POV~~

A few hours later Uraraka had decided to go check on them so she lightly knocked and the door and waited a answer but when she didn't get one she slowly opened the door. Once she peeked in she saw Izuku being held against Katsuki whil he was awake so she tiptoed her way to the side Izuku was on and knelt down to have a quite conversation with him.

"Izu I need you to tell me what happened"

He slowly moved his head "Shindo call telling me he wants me back and I started to whine which got Kaachan's attention" she slowly nodded her head "so when Kaachan took the phone from me he talked to him then slammed the phone back on the wall" she hung her head low as she shook it.

"he wants us to move so Shindo wont just come and take you"

Again Izuku slowly nodded his head "ok we'll find a place just sleep ok" she went to move a few strains of his hair out of his face but he was pulled closer to a growled Katsuki that was still asleep.