Chapter 4

~~Izuku's POV~~

It was near to closing time but we haven't made any moments to leaving "Kaachan what are we doing" he leaned back in his chair and looked at me "your going to meet my mom" just then the doors to the what I think is the kitchen flew open and a lady that looks almost exactly like Kaachan came out.

"That's her"

I turned my attention back to Kaachan "you didn't even turn around did you know" all he did was tap his nose "well well look who it is". Kaachan's mom stalked right up to our table "oh and whose this" I smiled and looked at her "I'm Izuku Mi-" "Midoriya" I looked at her in confusion.

"Omg you look just like her"

I got even more confused "I'm sorry but what" she pushed Kaachan over which only madrnhim grumble a little bit but still scooted over and I wanted to laugh but I knew this isn't the time for laughing. I then looked back at her but when I did I saw her looking through her phone but stopped and put it down but where I could see "her name is Inko Midoriya" I looked at the picture and I saw a younger version of her along with someone with green hair like mine.

"You said Inko Midoriya right"

I glanced up at her and she nodded as she leaned back "yup we've been friends since childhood but after I got pregnant and got new well owners I lost contact with her" I sadly looked at the picture again "but when I moved here I found her" I smiled with sparkling eyes.

"I'm Mitsuki by the way"

When held her hand out for me to shake and I did so "ok enough touching" Kacchan pulled out hands apart with a small growl "your mom wanted to a designer but after she got pregnant the owners she was with at the time gave her the option of have you or have a abortion and live her dream". I felt my mouth go dry "oh but don't worry there's a happy ending to her story" she grabbed Kaachan's drink and he wanted to protest but didn't say anything.

"When word got out about what happened she was taken from them and was placed with a human that cared for her and after she had you both her and the human fell in love and are now traveling the world"

I smiled "here's the recent picture she sent" she took her phone back and started scroll through her phone but stopped and put her phone back on the table for me to see.

I smiled "they look so happy" she took her phone back "your mom has been through so much I'm just glad that she found happiness and that her son found happiness as well as being courted" both me and Kaachan looked at each other "how did you know o...

I smiled "they look so happy" she took her phone back "your mom has been through so much I'm just glad that she found happiness and that her son found happiness as well as being courted" both me and Kaachan looked at each other "how did you know old hag". She slapped him up side his head "I'm your mother I know these things plus you brought him here".