Chapter 10

~~Bakugo's POV~~

I looked up at the store before going in "damn fucking nerd" I shoved my hands in my pockets as I made my way into the store and once I was inside i grabbed a basket and went shopping

-from what I heard from pink cheeks Deku likes Katsudon-.

I looked in the basket to make sure I got everything as I made my way to the register "Bakugo" I turned around to see pink cheeks and bubble bitch (Toga) "what are you guys doing here" punk cheeks smiled "we are going food shopping what about you". I clicked my tongue "none of your-" "looks like you getting stuff to make Katsudon" I growled at bubble bitch and turned around to check out but as ok did so I heard them laughing.

As I walked in the house I felt a nice cool breeze flowing from the open door so I closed the door behind me as I walked in "Nerd I'm back" he didn't answer me so I took the food to the kitchen to be put away.

Then made my way to the livingroom to see him asleep on his back on his pillow with the tv on in his bunny form so I shifted to my wolf form and played down on the couch with my body wrapped around the pillow and fell asleep.

This tim I was woken up to what sounded like tiptoeing so which was making my ears twitch "are you sure he lives here" I felt the fur on back of my neck stand up and I held a growl back "ahh there he is" "that wolf seems to be wrapped around him, isn't that cute".

I wasn't able to hold my growl back any longer

My eyes shot open as I started to growl "grate you woke him up" before anything could be said or done Izuku woke up "uncle?" I stopped growling and looke down at him to see him smiling "uncle's" he quickly hopped off the couch.

As he was in mid air he shifted back in him human form and ran to the 2 "uncle's I missed you" he hugged them and hugged him back "not as much as we missed you" I shifted back to my human form but my tail was puffed up to show I'm alert.

"Kaachan this my uncle Shouta and his mate Yamada"

My eyes widened

"Wait the best hybrid detective and the famous singer Present Mic"