Chapter 17

~~Izuku's POV~~

I looked behind Kiri and saw "uncle Taishirō" I smiled brightly as I saw his cat ears twitch as he smiled "little Izu" I ran to him and hugged him which made Kaachan let out a small low growl which only made uncle Taishirō laugh

"no worries Bakugo I'm Kirishima's mate"

I looked at Kiri then back at him

"so that's why you haven't came by to visit" he nodded yea, the humans I stay with rescued him and one other from hybrid traders"

I gasped and quickly hugged Kiri which surprised him but he hugged me back "don't worry Mido I'm all better thank to everyone" I smiled as I pull away from him and wipped a few tears away.

"Thanks for stopping by but we have a bath to get to before the shitty humans come back"

Kaachan picked up and put me over his shoulder as he set the basket down and closed the door on them "Kaachan that was mean" he just clicked his tongue and started to walk to the bathroom with me still over his shoulder.

"Kaachan we"ll need our closthes"

He stomped his way to the bathroom and kicked the door open (not hard enough to brake it) "we'll get them when we're done" he set me down on the counter as he went over to start the bath "I want bubbles in the bath" I watched him freeze while grumbling and looking for them.

Once he found them he put some in the water while mumbling to himself about how bubbles are for babys "take the damn clothes off and get in" I chuckled but did as I was told and got in.

-why am I doing what he says-

I shook my head as I accidentally looked up and saw Kaachan standing there with no clothed on and I couldn't help my eyes from moving down and I saw how big he was which instantly made me blush brightly and look away.

"Oh does the little bunny likes what he sees"

I didn't know it was possible but I blushed even more while still looking away "oh come Deku you should get use to it" I shook my head and waited for him to get in.

Once we were done washing ourselves we just sat in there letting the warm water heal our sore bones and play in the water.

I didn't realize that my splashing around made some bubble go flying into Kaachan's face till I looked up and saw it which made me bust out laughing.