Chapter 11

~~Izuku's POV~~

I smiled and nodded "Aizawa is my moms brother and yes as weird as it sounds I know my uncle more then my mom" Kaachan sat back "we only came because I got worried that you found a potential mate" I blushed and looked away.

"And it seems that he's Mitsuki's son"

I looked at Kaachan and he just "tched" and looked the other way so I looked back at Aizawa "how did you know Kaachan's mom" he looked at Yamada who had turned into his bird form while walking around.

"I'm friends with her"

I smiled as I pulled my knees to my chest "kind of saw that coming" he laughed just as Yamada landed next to and started to sing which made Aizawa's eye twitch.

~~time skip~~
~~3rd POV~~

After they left Izuku went up to the bathroom to take shower to get ready from a night in.

"Is he in the shower"

Bakugo turned around to see Izuku's uncle climbing through the window in cat form "uhh yea" Aizawa strached then sat down facing Bakugo "I'll make this quick, the only reason he knows me is because I saved him from the ex of his". Bakugo felt his anger boiling up but he kept his cool "and I know you want to have a little chat with him so I'll find him and give you his location" Bakugo's angery had subsided while his curiosity was peaked.

"I am the best detective for a reason"

Bakugo nodded "yea I would like to have a talk with that bastered".

~~over to Izuku~~
~~Izuku's POV~~

I was humming to myself while I was trying to find a nice and comfy outfit to be lazy in.

After I got my outfit I went to the bathroom and turned the radio on before going over and turning the shower on

Once I was done with my shower I got out and wrapped a towel around me and went over to the counter and wipped the mirror off. I noticed that the big scar on my arm was visible "should I tell Kaachan" I ran my fingers over it as I remembered how it happened but then I shook my head and quickly put my sweater on before I could remember anything else.

When brushed my hair out and dried my ear and tail off along with my hair then I put my pants and slippers on followed by turned the radio off.