Chapter 3

As we were walking down the street heading to where ever Kaachan is taking us someone with purple hair, eats and tail came across out path.

"Shincchan"

He stopped walking and turned to us which made me smile and pull away from Kaachan so I could hug him "omg Shincchan how long has it been" he hugged me back but we both heard a growl come from behind us so with a smile I turned back to him "Kaachan I would for you to meet my close friend Shinso who is mates with my best friend that is a omega as well".

"Doesn't matter he's still a alpha that's around you"

Kaachan wrapped his arm around me and pull me towards him "its nice seeing you Shinso you and Denki should come by some time" I wasn't able to get his answer because Kaachan walked away with me in his arms "he's a friend Kaachan, a friend whose already mated". He grunted "I have meet someone that was mated but he had a few omega's on the side" I looked at Kaachan with a surprise look which then turned soft and I had a small smile on "you already care so much about me" he looked at me but then looked away with a small blush.

"Kaachan-"

He didn't let me finish because we stopped walking in front of a nice restaurant "I'm not underdressed am I" he didn't say anything just clicked his tongue as we made our way and I wasn't underdressed or anything which made me smile "a table for 2". I was to busy looking around to even notice that there was a waiter who was waiting at the front for us "yes and tell the chef that Katsuki is here" the waiter showed us to our seat and made her way to the back.

"The chef here is actually my mom"

My mouth was gaping open "wait you know your mom" he nodded "the only reason I'm not with my mom is because of the laws" I nodded my head with a sad look but he gently grabbed my chin and lifted my head up "don't worry my little bunny I still see her a least 3 times a week" I smiled a little as I lean into his hand.

"The chef has been informed, here are your menu's and what would you like to drink"

I heard Kaachan click his tongue again as he pulled his hand away almost making me whine "I'll have a soda and my date would like a water" I blushed when he said date. "We'll have chesse sticks as a appetizer" the waiter nodded his head and left to put the order in "Deku" I looked up from the menu "don't order just a salad" I nodded and continued to looked over the menu
Till I felt a hand on mine so I looked over the menu and saw Kaachan's hand so I laced my fingers through his and went back to the menu.