Chapter 2

~~Izuku's POV~~

It's been a few weeks since Kaachan and his owner Toga had moved in and let's just say is trying to get me to accept his as my mate but I'm not letting him in so easily like the last time I did.

I got up from the couch and went to bedroom while rubbing my arm.

~~3rd POV~~

The only that really notice Izuku's change was Bakugo

"Yo pink cheeks what's up with Deku"

She looked at him from over Toga's shoulder then looked back at the tv "my guess is he remembered about his ex" this threw him off "what the hell are you talking about" Toga started to smile because she knows what he plans on doing to the omega bunny.

"Izuku use to have a potential mate his name was Yo Shindo a alpha Leppard but he was quite abusive towards him as well as forcing him to mate, though he didn't mark Izuku which I'm thankful for"

Bakugo stared at her for a bit then got up and went to the room but as he did he heard Izuku crying so he kicked the door open making the omega let out a surprised squeak "you damn nerd get dressed" then walked away and went down stairs "hey shitty owner" Toga looked at him without a surprised or hurt look.

"Give me some money to take the damn nerd out"

Uraraka was surprised but she didn't want to let Bakugo see so she stayed in place with her face in Toga's neck "here" Toga grabbed her wallet and gave Bakugo her card "you know the rules". With a grunt he took the card and went up to make sure Izuku is dressed and ready for their outing...... nope date.

~~Izuku's POV~~

-Omg did he just tell me to get dressed are we going on a date-

I felt my cheeks start heating up as I made my way to the closet to find something to wear.

Once I found the right outfit I got dressed, put on my favorite ring and put on one of the collars Ura got me and made my way out of the closet but as I did Kaachan was standing there waiting for me "damn nerd you look beautiful" I smiled with a little bit of a blush "thank you Kaachan"