Chapter 7

Without protesting or anything I went up to my room and changed but as soon as I put my shorts on Kaachan came in "I have a movie put in with some popcorn popping right now" I smiled and nodded and skipped my way over to him.

~~time skip~~

By the end of the movie I was in Kaachan lap with my face hurried into his chest -why, why did it have to be a horror movie- I heard him chuckle but before I peek up at him he stood up "wrap your legs around me". I hesitantly wrapped my legs around him along with my arms and moved my face from his chest to his shoulder "it's ok Deku you have nothing to fear" I smiled and slowly started to intake his scent.

When we got to my room Kaachan shutbthe door and laid me down on the bed then went to turn the light out which of course made me let a small scared squeak so he quickly turned the light back on.

"The hell Deku"

I pulled the blanket up to my chin "I'm scared of the dark so Uraraka got me a night light" he clicked is tongue and turned the night lights on then turned tured the light off and climb in bed next to me. I went to scoot a little bit away from him but as I tried he wrapped one arm around me and pulled me back towards him "where do you think your going Deku" I turned to look at him "I uhh" he smirked and laid his head down.

 I went to scoot a little bit away from him but as I tried he wrapped one arm around me and pulled me back towards him "where do you think your going Deku" I turned to look at him "I uhh" he smirked and laid his head down

{The night light}

~~Dream 3rd POV~~

"You damn slut you think you can disobey me"

Izuku then felt a sharp stinging feeling on his cheek and went to hold his cheek but couldn't since his hand were tied behind his back.

"What gave you the idea to eat something huh"

He was then kicked in the stomach and went to fall over from the pain but couldn't because a hand was holding him up by his hair and he screamed out in pain.

"What the hell did I say about letting a sound out"

He was harshly tossed on the bed eith fear and regret runing through him so he stayed still with his eyes closed while waiting for his punishment but when he didn't feel anything he took the chance to look down. When he opened his eyes he saw Shindo standing there with his pants and boxers off with his belt in his hands as he slowly approached him.

All the omega could feel was his heart beat increasing.

~~with Bakugo 3rd POV~~

I was woken to the damn nerd thrashing around so I went to tell him to stop fucking moving but before I could even say a word he started to whine and whimper which seemed odd so I left him. Though not even a second later he started to scream so I sat up and pulled him into my lap with his nose against my scent glands while letting out a calm and sweet scent -why the hell am I doing this, I should only do this for my mate not that I have one yet-.

"Deku wake up"

I slightly shook him but he wasn't answering me back nor waking up

"Dek-Izuku come on come back to me it's just a dream"

I felt myself wanting to cry but u held it

-this isn't a time to cry-

"Izuku come on baby wake up and come back to me, it's just a dream

I looked down at him and saw his eyes were slowly opening up but his eyes seemed lifeless and dazed over.

I pulled him into a hug and rocked us a little bit while tightly hugging him "it's me Izuku come back to me" I stayed like that till I felt his little hand grip my shirt tightly and a wet sensation on my should "it's ok Izuku it's just me".