S E V E N T E E N

"Shit! Where the hell are my car keys!?" I heard my housemate cursing under his breath while I still have my eyes closed, not really in the mood to wake up any now. "I'm dead. Where are Nova's?"

That's when I shot my eyes open and jumped out of the couch. Looks like I slept off while binge watching a movie, late in the night. I don't know why I even have a bedroom anymore when half the time this couch becomes my bed.

"What's with you early in the morning?" My voice sounded so much like friction between two rocks. It's been two days since Christmas and I decided to Netflix and nap through the rest of my holidays.

"I need to pick her up." He happened to finally discover my car keys hanging to the hook on the wall. "Thanks for your car, I'll be back soon." He waved a bye and sprinted out of the apartment before I could even forbid him from touching my car. I groaned in frustration as I slammed the door shut after he left. He messed up my morning.

It's been about an hour since he left and god knows where. I sat gobbling my sausages in an attempt to cheer up my Sunday morning. Not.

The lock of the front door clicked, giving a sign that he's back. I wouldn't have cared if I haven't heard another voice, female voice to be precise and strong clicking of block heels coming from the living room. I left my sausages to know why this supposedly peaceful day has turned so glamorous yet again.

I stopped in my tracks as I witnessed a walking fashion diva in our living room, flaunting her long silky chestnut highlighted locks and slender legs full on display as her shades were still on while she was checking out the house. Suddenly I felt like a potato myself, I didn't even get a clear view of her face yet I feel the strong intimidating aura radiating from her.

"You live here, Taehyung?" Wait what— she just called him in a foreign accent, I bit my lip to not cackle and catch her scrutiny but her enunciation of Tae's name was hilarious. That's when I take notice of Taehyung, struggling to drag her luggage inside.

Oh oh. She's definitely considering herself the queen and poor Taehyung is obviously her assistant at the moment.

Who is she? Waltzing in, like she owns this place.

I walked out of the Kitchen, entering the living room to announce my presence. She finally slid her shades off upon noticing me, her eyes scanned me from top to bottom with a hint of evident menace and I began to get uncomfortable under her gaze already. She's around the same height as me, probably a centimetre or two taller.