T E A S E R

"Ahh! Can you go a bit gentle? It hurts." She hissed.

"I'm trying to, sorry baby." He replied, despite being too lost in his task.

"Slow down, why are you being so rough?"

"Hmm..." He just hummed as a response while focusing on his actions. "There! it's done."

Drawing her hand back to take a glance, she was horrified by the view. "Taehyung!" She bawled in shock at the disaster at hand. "What the hell is this!?"

"I asked you to file my nails, not to chop them off!" A groan left her lips as she had palmed her face in annoyance. "What am I even expecting from you."

"I think there is still half a centimeter of your nails left babygirl. Maybe I'm not that bad at it." He wiggled his eyebrows while a smirk formed on his lips.

"Forget it. I shouldn't have asked you in the first place." She started to strod away with a gruff but got pulled back in midway with her back being crashed onto a hard chest that as Taehyung engulfed his pissed off girl.

"Teach me baby, I'll do it better next time." While whispering at her ear, he leaned forward to place a soft kiss on the skin over her shoulder to which her eye lids fell shut impetuously.

"Cut!" A loud voice boomed in the huge auditorium.

"Wow!" The owner of the voice began to clap his hands with all his might with an extremely satisfied bright smile on his face. "This came out way better than the actual scene! It's decided now, you both are gonna be my leads." He announced, earning a round of applause from the other crew and staff members as a cheering upon finalizing the lead cast.

"Better than the plot? Means, this wasn't a part of it?" She asked the director in confusion.

"Yeah, I mean the embracing and placing as kiss wasn't actually a part of the scipt.... until now. Good job Taehyung." He shoved a thumbs up in the air at Taehyung who was still standing on the stage while eyes partially glanced at his female lead stomping down the stage after throwing him a death glare. 

★----★

© 2020 Imperial_Aura

All rights reserved.

Plagiarism, re-creation or translation won't be tolerated without permission. If found any, would be immediately reported.

W A R N I N G

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕, 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇, 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕, 𝑺𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒚, 𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.
𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕.

So, this book is an Angst based story.

I suggest, not to go further and read if you get this gut wrenching feeling and anxiety issues towards crying, parting, sacrificing and such stuff.

I understand, because even I'm not a fan of reading Angst books hehehe.
But watch me write in this genre ;)

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏☆☆☆

Hello dear Bubbles, 

A new book, new teaser, new beginning. Hope this was satisfactory enough for a start.

Trust me, this was the first ever plot I thought of when I first wanted to start writing in wattpad, but somehow ended up writing my latter plots first.

So, enough talking now, hope you enjoy reading through. Don't be a silent reader.