T W O

"Are you even planning to come?" Taehyung growled while seated on the couch. "You're taking forever Nova."

"Just a minute, I'm done... Almost." Nova answered back from her bedroom where she was still engaged in applying some eyeliner. She was almost done, looking absolutely winsome in her white marled button up shirt along with contrasting black jeans.

She was working deftly on her second eye lid when her housemate decided to startle her by barging the her room door open with a loud thud. Her eyes grew wide at the disaster that he caused over her left eyelid. She didn't waste another second in yelling at him while making eye contact through the mirror.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Look at what did! " she pointed at her ruined eyelid. "Can't you freaking wait for a minute?

"A minute? You've been saying this same shit since past 30 minutes, do you realise?" He went to grab her hand. "You're times up, let's go."

"God wait for a minute, I look like a whole disaster." She tugged her wrist from his grip.

"Can you just shut up and come? You look beautiful already, Okay?" He froze upon the words that he blurted that instant, with Nova slowly turning her face to him.

"I didn't say anything." He lifted his hands infront of him while shaking his head helplessly, denying his own said words.

Nova understood his internal panic and burst out laughing. "Lol that was so unexpected, but yeah I bet you didn't mean what you said."

"Yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes. "I'll pull the car out, be quick." Saying so, he went down to their parking lot. 

...