N I N E

This person in a black hoodie just barged in and sat in the passenger seat before slamming the door shut. I slumped back, mashing myself against the door, ready to flee out any moment. My heart thumped so hard against my chest and adrenaline rushed through my veins while the air in the car was getting warmer or maybe it's just my raised body heat.

Just as I was about muster up and enquire this unidentified intruder, he turned to me while casually fixing his cap. My eyes widened and blood boiled the moment my eyes laid on him. It urged to kick him straight in the balls and he would never be able to make babies. He frightened the crap out of me, that for a second I thought I would be murdered without a reason.

He didn't utter a word and sat staring at me with anticipation gleaming in his eyes which made it understandable of what he's up to. This is just another cheap trick of his to get me to break the silence between us but I know better. I ain't going to fall for his bullshit attempts.

I growled in frustration before starting the car and driving home. Ignoring his presence is nothing unusual to me so it isn't a big deal. But the fact that I shouldn't be reacting to his close attempt of giving me a heart attack is just killing me. If else we would be having a full-blown argument at the moment. It could be either me or him, only one would have survived.

"Fine, I'm sorry!" He huffed. "Could you freaking talk?"   No. Obviously not.

"Goddamit Nova! I've already apologised, what more do you need?"  What on the earth is his problem—

Oh, I get it now. He needs me to experiment his bizarre pranks on. He loves it when I freak out and snap at him. He just needs me to react the way he expects, his sadistic traits just creep me out sometimes. So, I'm not falling for it.

"Hey listen, I'm sorry that I went violent that day but it's been five freaking days and I'm sure your wound must have been healed by now. You just can't ignore me like that. Hell, I exist around you." Which is exactly my problem, Taehyung.  "Asking for the last time, are you going to talk or not?"

"I remember your infamous phrase... 'I never hated anyone, you're the first in the list now'."  He tried to imitate my words from highschool. "Do you know in how many lists that I've never known, you've been the first one?"

"You were the first to yell at me. You were the first one who ignored me. You were the first one to abandon me at a dark alley. The first one who made me beg. First to make me feel like a villain." I scoffed, with my eyes still on the traffic in front. Dude, what are you talking? I made you feel like a villain? No, you already are.