T H R E E

=Nova's POV=

"Aren't you up for Public speaking class?" I asked as I noticed him drift in the other direction of the assembly hall. He turned around giving me an irritated look and that added fuel to the fact that I was already regretting reminding him.

"Isn't it at 3?" He put up an irked face and that was enough to bug me off.

"Don't bother wearing that watch from tomorrow." I spat before heading towards the assembly hall. After a few minutes, Taehyung joined my walk and he was breathing a bit heavily, probably he jogged to catch up.

"Sorry." He huffed. "Didn't check the time." To which I didn't feel like giving a response. I continued my pace until I reached the destination.

I took my place in the second row and just like always Taehyung went back to the fifth row to shamelessly flirt with his fangirl. A girl who drools only over his looks.

I hate to admit but Taehyung is one of the most handsome guys I've ever met. Jungkook being another one. I'm thankful for his annoying attitude that never gave me a chance to like him, or else I couldn't guarantee myself. His dark chocolate brown orbs and that chestnut brown locks that fall over his forehead covering up to his eyes. Sometimes his hairstyle leaves me wondering if he could see through it or not. Those thin soft pink lips that pout each time he chews his food are just too cute to ignore. Not to mention but the mole at the edge of his nose adds that charm to his already flawless face. I seriously hate myself to ever think of him this way.

All I want to consider about Taehyung is that he pesters the shit out of me. That reason alone is enough to throw shade on all of his features. Personally, I feel that Jungkook is more desirable and prudent. As a bonus, he got those captivating looks.

I've never once dated someone and I can't assure myself of any of my feelings. I find it pathetic when I can't even define my feelings as infatuation or beyond that.

"Afternoon, class." Our professor's voice snapped me out of my dumb thoughts. Only then I noticed that my friend is already sitting beside me. Jackson. We met in our first public speaking class. He always turns out to be an eye-opener during debates. These are his type of discussions. He's the best at turning tables with strong arguments.