S I X

Today we will be having our acting club session and I'm quite excited. It was back in our middle school days where I last took to stage along with Jungkook. That was one hilarious day and he hasn't spoken to me for days since the day of the skit. Apparently, he blamed me for snatching away his lead role right before the performance and he had to stand like a tree in a corner on the stage.

I chuckle to myself at the memory of his pouty little face on that day.

"What's so funny huh?" Jade nudged me, herself smiling at how stupid I might have looked while recollecting those cute memories.

"Jungkook got saved this time." I cackled and Jade snorted at that.

"True. I still remember his face from that day."

"Don't we have to go... " Nova glanced at her watch while walking towards us. "Like right now?"

"Oh right. Where the hell is this Jungkook guy?" Right. He isn't here yet.

"Don't worry, his block is on the way so we can collect him." Nova suggested and we started off.

We strolled up till Film production block and right from the entrance we could see Jungkook rebuking at someone. He looked gravely distressed as he sat down on a bench while clutching his head and the person who just got his share of scoldings was constantly apologizing to him. Witnessing Jungkook in this state is quite unsettling, that he hardly ever loses his cool and I'm sure that his problem right now must be some really serious one.

I quickly reached for him, he was evidently stressed out about something. But what is it is still in question to which only he could answer.

"Hey, what's wrong Jungkookah?" I spoke as softly as I could.

"Tae, I'm doomed." Was his only answer before throwing his head back into his hands and clutching his hair.

"Listen, Just relax. Any problem is solvable if you think steadily." I rubbed his back to ease him. "Don't get too stressed, that will make you incapable of thinking. First of all, what even happened?"