E I G H T

=APOV=

"Such a boring weekend Nova." Jade yawned while slouching on the couch.

"All we have are some old classic movies." Jungkook kept stuffing his face with popcorn.

"I'm not the one to be blamed." Taehyung stared at Nova in condemning way.

"Yeah sure." She snickered while tossing the remote to Taehyung. "It was just a suggestion, I didn't impel you." She shrugged.

"Whatever. It's productive to work on my case study rather than waste my time here." With that, Taehyung went into his and shut the door behind him.

"Just choose whatever you guys want to watch. I'll make ramyeon by then." Nova walked into the kitchen to get started with making the meal.

It wasn't even ten minutes before Taehyung came pacing out of his room while calling out for Nova, causing his friends to startle. He went straight to the kitchen after failing to spot her on the couch.

"Nova. Have you seen my case study file?" He darted straight to his point of concern.

"Why would you ask me that?" She quirked her brow before getting back to work.

"God, I'm serious woman." He was losing his patience.

"So? What do you expect me to do?" She snorted while stirring the ramyeon which is almost done.

"Could you just fucking tell me if you've seen it anywhere around?" Nova rolled her eyes at his choice of language and didn't bother to answer him any further. "Wa-wait. Did you happen to hide it somewhere? To pique me?" Nova just threw him a disgusted look before turning back, yet spoke nothing.

"See! You're being weirdly silent." He pointed out. "This is not funny. That's an important file for me, please give it back."