F O U R T E E N

I'm sure the alcohol began to intoxicate my system, that I'm feeling slightly relaxed and lighter than ever before. Leaving the tipsy Jade with me, Sua excused herself upon being called by someone. I'm still sober and can stand on my feet so it's all fine for now.

"Woah, Nova. Just look at you, your face is a clear representation of a tomato literally." Jungkook came walking towards us with hands in his suit pockets while cackling at my face and I have no idea why. But I can't ignore the fact that he is looking elegant tonight. "Looks like you have very poor tolerance to alcohol."

"How can you say that?" I furrowed my brows. "I'm fine and sober."

"Say the same in like 15 minutes and then I'll believe you." With that, he sat next to us. "Heard that Jin is going to make some huge announcement today. Perhaps that's the reason for the presence of media here."

"He's a public personality, whatever he announces would be a huge deal for the media. I'm not surprised." I shrugged and he nodded in agreement.

"By the way, you're looking super smart in this gear Jungkook." I grinned teasingly with a nudge on his arm and he chuckled while shaking his head.

"I can't wait for the food section to open." Totally expected from Jade.

"That's like my Jade." Taehyung made his appearance with a glass of wine in his hand and we couldn't help but chuckle when she snickered at him. Truth to be told, the food section is something that I'm longing for as well.

"Evening our lovely guests." A familiar senior who's supposedly a friend of Jin and an active member of the acting club tried to catch everyone's attention. "Today we've all gathered to celebrate two occasions, first one being the near graduation of our senior batch and especially the founder of the theatre arts club," and the crowd began to clap in order congratulate.

"And the second one would be initially announced by Jin himself." Right after that Jin stepped onto the dais and as always he looked so charismatic when he made his special appearance.

"Lovely evening right?" He asked casually. "On this lovely evening, I would like to share a little peep into my life which has made me the happiest soul lately. More than you my dear friends, these media buddies would be much curious to know that." He huffed with a smirk on his face.