T E N

=Taehyung POV=

Maybe I have never been this bored in my life. I've been struggling to not doze through the skits that have been presented until now. I really require a strong blow to sober me up.

"Skit 5, Taehyung and Nova." Someone announced. That was the blow I needed.

Nova has already ascended the stage before me, she's the typical meaning of preparation, so might be well composed for this mere act. Now me being her best nemesis, what am I going to do?

"Okay, action!" The director's voice boomed.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. But we just can't be together." She started off. "M-maybe we aren't meant for each other." She sniffed. Wow Nova, well rehearsed indeed.

"You're right and I know why." Her face was strewn with a trace of confusion at my novel dialogue.

"I know why you're trying to sever ways now, after all that we did together." My face scrunched while I sniffed hard. "You've just used me to break free from the dungeons that you're parents have erected. You've never really loved me." I laughed bitterly but Nova's eyes dilated and she looked horrified. LOL.

"I should've seen through you when I noticed that you never actually pay attention to my choices, even though here I know almost everything about you. Everything." I rubbed my nose against my shirt sleeve, even though it wasn't running.

"That's not true. I do know stuff about you." I was taken back, my brows furrowed. I didn't expect her to play along. "Whenever I cook for us, I make sure to keep the spice level to the minimum because I know you can't tolerate it. When you shriek like a disaster while playing Overwatch, I listen to music to sleep instead of hustling you off because I know that's your way of relaxing from academic stress. You love anime and kids so much, you like to sleep by hugging a pillow. See, I do know you." She crossed her arms with a huff. I was absolutely astonished. She isn't playing along but she is proving my words as a paradox. We are no longer playing the skit, she dragged us both into the reality and I never realized that Nova could be this observant.

"So what, those were so obvious. That alone can't prove your love." I turned around and took slow dramatic steps toward the other side.