F I V E

=APOV=

"Hey, have you seen Nova around?" Taehyung approached Jade and Jungkook who were trying out today's special offered by the café. 

"Hey Tae, take a seat and try these out." She stretched out her hand to feed him the dumplings that they were savouring. "Our lovely aunt Victoria said that she discovered this family recipe of her's just two nights back in a book in her attic." He sat down and took a bite of the said dumpling. 

Victoria was the café's owner, a woman in her late 40's and a lovely person that has a soft corner for these four of them. 

"Oh, that's cool. Haven't she gone up there all these years?" He hummed while chewing the food. "It's pretty... good actually. So what's so special about this?"

"Who knows?" Jade shrugged, going for another dumpling. "Apparently I'm not on good terms with the kitchen so I don't bother to learn recipes." 

"Don't you have a class now?" Jungkook checked his watch before looking at Taehyung. 

"Oh shit, right." He swiftly got up and started to rush but then halted again with giving himself a slap on his forehead. "Where the hell is Nova?"

"Nova?" They both wondered. "No idea." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders being clueless. 

"Nevermind." With that Taehyung rushed out of the café and scurried towards the public speaking hall in hopes to spot her. He was in a slight alarm because the literary organization speech giving was in like three days and he had been procrastinating his preparation since the day this task was assigned. Only today when he had a short conversation with Jackson upon running into him, he realised that he would be doomed.

"Oh my god, Nova! I've been looking for you." He slapped on the table when she was having a little talk with Jackson. 

"And why so?" She shifted her attention to  Taehyung while crossing her arms over her chest. 

"The speech giving thing. What are we supposed to speak?"