T W E L V E

We still have about twenty minutes for our subsequent classes after lunch. The four of us are perched at a table, about to get finished with our lunch. Ever since that peace treaty, personally, I didn't find that so-called friendly atmosphere between me and Taehyung. Instead, it was much heavier and awkward tension that inundated us. Well, that's what is upto me, I'm not sure if same is the case with him or not.

Not exactly, but I kind of regret that peace pact, we were definitely two opponent battle knights but were never awkward around each other. Apparently, since last few days, I began to feel a little odd to share the same apartment with him, maybe it's all in my head but I simply can't cross out this abrupt shift of feelings lingering in me. I'm trying my best not to hint any abnormality but just can't help it.

I guess it's true that it's only me who's a messed up wreck because Taehyung is being all the same with hardly any behavioural change that could be observed. If I have to mention, then he's being a bit more close and touchy with me. Also, his talking dose with me has enhanced lately and that's how I realised the perks of being a friend of Taehyung. I just really hope that this awkward tension that probably only I am experiencing around him would cease soon and wouldn't lead to arousal of other prohibitted feelings.

It's about time we proceeded to our classes, all this while I've observed Jade's gaze shifting between me and Taehyung, I wouldn't blame her though. Who would expect a guy who almost chopped off my fingers like two weeks ago would sit so close to me and be talking so generously without a hint of sarcasm so far. Being her smart self she must have obviously noticed the transition in us.

...

Classes are done but we still have a long day to go with our theatre arts club session on the way. Unfortunately, no matter how sloppy we've been acting for the sake of not qualifying, Jin would always advance us to the next round, giving some philosophical justification at the end.

I swiftly packed up my stuff, draped the blazer over my forearm and paced out of my block. To my surprise, I found Taehyung right at my block's entrance with his backpack and white coat over his shoulder. He doesn't look like he's passing by but more like he's waiting for someone—