E L E V E N

Transfer Certificate? Is Taehyung trying to change his University?

I gasped at the thought and immediately paced to my room. I need to sleep and don't want to think about anything else. I lay on the bed, aiming to taking a deep nap.

I have been rolling and tossing over for about ten minutes now yet I couldn't catch a wink. I feel caged in some sort of restlessness, tried to divert my thoughts in most possible ways but each time my mind landed on this one image that I encountered not so long ago.

Taehyung's Transfer Certificate.

Is he really going to leave and did he perhaps take that decision because of me? In that case, he also got his best friends here and he just wouldn't leave them like that. Then again, maybe my impact was that intolerable on him that he chooses to leave. Anyway, none of his decisions would bother me, I can have this apartment all for myself.

I rolled over once again but I couldn't sleep and the thought of Taehyung vacating just wouldn't go. He is going to transfer University and going to leave me to live peacefully, this news should be over the top for me. In fact, this is a piece of golden news that I've always dreamed of but now when it turned into reality, why is it disturbing me so much?

I've never actually liked Taehyung, so this calls for a celebration... Maybe?

I didn't realise how anxiety was hitting my every nerve until I felt my heart thumping hard, I've been taking heavy breaths and the room turned much suffocating within this while. I'm not being able to process the fact that this handsome, extrovert nerd of a boy is going to bid his farewell soon.

When did I get this attached to him?

As one thought would lead to another, this made me realise that we both of course haven't been on good terms ever since I moved here but again, Taehyung has the majority of screen time in my life. Even though we bullied, bickered and tormented each other, we were there for each other by the end of the day. Taehyung just likes to annoy me but never did he intentionally hurt me.

Realisation began to unfurl, he is the only man that I've been this close with. I get it why I'm being so restless...Taehyung, my dearest enemy decided to leave me once and for all. I definitely can't change his decision, I was never a good roommate and it's high time that I make it up to him for being an incredible bummer for almost two freaking years. I won't stop him from shifting, he does deserve better.