S I X T E E N

=Taehyung POV=

I was startled at the ringing of the doorbell, I faintly heard it ring for quite a few times now. I scrunched my eyes due to the direct sunlight falling upright on my face as I sat on one end of the couch. I tried to stand up in order to get the door but Jungkook's thick thighs laying across my lap restricted me from even budging, I opened my eyes properly to witness a disaster in front of me.

The living room is a hell of a mess again, thanks to the exhaustion after the play we performed yesterday night at the Christmas eve celebrations. It was unexpectedly a huge success and Jin was very impressed with us. But now my head hurts at the sight of this living room.

I pushed his legs aside and went to silence the ringing noise. I didn't even bother to peep through the hole before unlocking and opening the door, all while yawning. The moment my eyes laid on the person in front of me, my heart dropped. I stood frozen, totally not expecting this sudden visit. Nova is sprawled across the carpet in the centre of the living room with our two other friends.

Despite cleaning the house just yesterday it's a disaster at the moment. We haven't set up the tree yet and the worst part is it's Christmas morning and they're still asleep and the apartment is a total slum. I yelped internally as the woman in front of me kept her smile intact despite noticing the messy heap that my hair is.

"M- Mrs.Falls?" I gulped.

"Merry Christmas Taehyung dear," she opened her arms to hug me. I awkwardly hugged her back while every fibre in me shook with nervousness .

"Mrs.Falls would you mind if I'll get back to you in a second? I'm sure you will not want to come in right away." She creased her brows in confusion, I felt gravely apologetic but didn't let her question me back before I shut the door right on her face and lurched to Nova.

"Girl wake up!" I whisper yelled but she just smiled and cuddled her body pillow, squishing it extra that I palmed my face in frustration.

"Your mother is here!" I slapped her arm and her eyes shot opened, she sat upright with her eyes enlarged in shock and staring at me. The doorbell rang again causing both of our heads to snap at the door.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" She whispered yelled back.