S E V E N

=Nova's POV=

I'm nervous, really. I'm definitely not a stage person but I force myself into such activities just so that I could overcome my fear. Contrary to me, my roommate is remarkably intrepid. That is why he's chilling out in front of the TV and I'm here facing my mirror, orating to myself for the third time now.

We have just about an hour to get to the arena theatre fixed by the organization. This would be my second time to ever step inside such theatre. I happened to go with my mom for some ethical values speech when I was like 8. But this time it's different. I'm about to stand in the centre, on the dais and speak something. It's not like this is a great achievement or something, but here I'll be conquering my fear and that surely is an achievement for me.

Taehyung offered to give me a ride and I accepted on a condition that he would let me pay for the gas. I hate freeloading and don't care even if I'm marked as a feminist for that. Jungkook informed us that he'll be there along with Jade soon. It took us around half an hour to reach the place, didn't expect it to be this far.

The organisation staff were already present to receive us. They led us towards the centre stage and this kind of arrangement portrays the aura of a confident speaker who can engage the audience effortlessly. That over the top feeling that a person gets when he is addressing a crowd of over three thousand spectators, surrounding him on all four sides is just so overwhelming. This theatre is larger than I expected and that triggered slight anxiousness in me.

"Don't even think of getting nervous." A smile curved on my lips upon hearing my best friend's voice.

"Can't help it, Jade." I shrugged, turning to her and Jungkook.

"You can. Just relax and go with the flow." She held my hand. "Don't just barf out whatever you mugged up. It's about your major, the one which you chose with interest. It's like you're just promoting it, so speak about your passion, the pros of this field, keep it simple."

"Why am I telling you what to speak?" She chuckled. "Just know that you're trying to inspire few youngsters to walk your path." I nodded in agreement.