F O U R

*unedited*

From the day I misunderstood him, I couldn't dare to talk to him because my words are mostly never sweet if they're for him. It was rather silent at home since then. I suppose he's pretty disappointed in me. A little too disappointed.
I would usually never bother about any of that, but this time I misunderstood him while he was actually trying to protect me. So it was my fault and that makes me feel guilty.

"Hey, beautiful." Jade winked while approaching me. God this woman just confuses me, I can't really decide her sexuality at times but that doesn't matter to me. All that matters is the fact that she's my best friend.

"Hey, Jade." I smiled back.

"Okay listen, I heard this great news yesterday." She chimed with overflowing excitement. "The performing arts students are setting up a theatrical skill development club and I'm more than excited about that. I've always suggested that the four of us should enroll in some club together, so I think this would be perfect."

"Are you sure? Because I'm not." I stuttered.

"Oh please Nova, it's not a big deal you'll rock it and I'm sure." She's determined and I can see that.   "The one who gets to work with Tae would be lucky. He can drag the whole team forward with his skills alone." She chuckled and there must be some reason for why she's so confident about him. I might not be as experienced with Taehyung as she is, but I wouldn't disagree with her. I've seen Taehyung pretending so adeptly like he got some stomach ache or headache just to get free services from me.

"Yeah maybe." I muttered silently.

"So I need you all after lunch. Performing arts block. Don't be late." She commanded before skipping her way to the Law block. She's a sharp-witted and an astute woman. She has always been pretty tricky to talk into, so I wasn't much surprised when she announced that she would be steering into the legal profession. 

...

It's noon already and I have to inform Jungkook about this because his Film Production block is nearer to mine. I picked my stuff and scurried to meet him. I texted him asking to wait for me at his block and we could go together. I'm yet to tell him about Jade and her persuasion to get us into the club.