Questions

"Take it Taehyung. Take me" Yoongi groaned

Back to Jimin's Pov:

"Here." I threw the little vile of blood to the chained up monster Jungkook still has restrainted.

He was sweaty, his dark brown locks sticking to his forehead and his skin has now a grey tinge to it. His dark rings around his eyes making him appear panda like.

Once the vile hit the stone ground he made it his mission to try and retrieve it by scraping his foot on the ground near the little glass vile however was unsuccessful, with a groan of annoyance he glared at me.

"Y-You little shit. Just let me have some food." His voice is rough and harsh but it doesn't scare me, he doesn't scare me.

"Not without answering me first." I bargained. I know he must be dying from thirst at this point but if this is  what it's going to take then I'm prepared to starve him until he squeals.

"T-this again. Kid, what kind of game are you playing. Once I'm free I'm gonna-"

"Your gonna what? Kill me? Sorry to break it to you but that's not happening-"

"Why? Cuz your Vamp of a boyfriend will save you, hate to break it to you but-ugh-" He's struggling, he maybe acting tough although inside he is in complete agony.

"No not because of Jungkook but because your like this, your no more hoseok the bad, feared monster."

"I will rip you to streds." He growled.

"I'm sure you would but without this-" I raised the vile. "Your nothing. It must be painful."

"What would you know?!"

"Quite alot actually, jungkook told me what would eventually happen to a vampire who is deprived of blood for a long period of time."

"I-Is that so, then enlighten me."

"First your senses would begin to shut off, then the thirst becomes painful almost like your throat is on fire. After that your body would slowly degenerate and finally you would start to mummifie, leaving you as a breathing corpse." I gave a little smirk at his rising anger in his face.

"bastard" He growled.

"Now answer me! Why do you want to harm Jungkook?"

"I'm sure he told you, he use to be a reliable asset in my clan. He was one of the strongest I've ever encountered, he done well with all the training he had to endure but then he turned his back on his people!" Hoesok spat glaring straight at me, his eyes burning with rage.

"He was helping  people, you were selling humans as slaves to Vampires!"

"And it was going great too before he ruined it. He just had to try and sneak little Anna out didn't he." He smirked as he noticed me tense at the mention of her name.

"Don't you even say her name! Because of you I never got to meet her! You killed her in cold blood!" He infuriated me seeing him sitting there with a half smirk on his rotton face.

"You know your more like her than you would ever know, her ambition to do things even if she had no business, her fiery attitude. Too bad you would never meet her." I swear I've never wanted to snap someone's neck as much as I wanted to right now.

"We aren't here to talk about her! Why did you let some vampires from your clan attack my friends!"

He just sighed and shook his head. "I thought you were smarter than that my little Jiminie" He smirked as he noticed my anger at his little nickname for me. "It may have been some vamps from my clan but it wasn't by my orders. They acted on their own." 

"Bullshit! Namjoon saw them say it was you!" 

"The warlock isnt wrong but it wasnt me, theres a new vampire in town but hes like no other" Jung said. 

"And who is this vampire whos 'none like none other'?" I rolled my eyes not beleiving in any of his bullshit.

"They say he's the most oldest vampire to ever walk the earth."

"And why would one of the oldest vampires would want to harm my friends by using some vamps from your clan?"

"That is a question I wish I could answer." He huffed as he shifted his back off the stone wall.

"I guess you earned this" I picked it up and slammed the glass rim on his lips as I poured the disgusting liquid out into his mouth.

Once the vile was empty I pried it away from his starving mouth and made my way out of the depressing cell.

Taehyung's POV:

Light sun rays was what disturbed me from my sleep, to be honest it was the best sleep i had in awhile, slowly i sat up resting my bare back on the cold wooden headboard of my kingsized bed. Huh? Thats when i noticed someone elses bare back poking out from my blankets right next to me.  Who is in my bed?! Roughly ripping the blankets from the stranger and shoving their shoulder and getting on top of them only to stop my actions from shock of who it was. 

"I see you want round 3?" Yoongi's hoarse morning voice sounded so harsh,wait! Round 3?! Does that mean we...

"Dont tell me we..." 

"Yep, Im not going to lie you were pretty rough when your in Alpha mode but i did expect it although im not complaining it was fun." He pulled me closer to his warm, soft and naked body...wait naked!? 

Quickly i pulled myself away. Grabbing a random white shirt that was closest to my bed, i sighed; honestly i dont really remember much of um...our 'time together' but i thought i was doing my best of holding my urges that the crude wolf inside of me was trying to scrape through. I guess i reached my limit but why did it have to be with Yoongi hyung? Hes someone i highly respect but now we crossed a line, a line that should never be crossed. 

"Yoongi, im sorry that i did this to you but..." 

"But it can never happen again right? Thats what your going to say to me after what we did? how can i just turn my back on my own feelings?! You may do that but not me?! So im sorry Taehyung but your stuck with me now if you like it or not!" Yoongi shouted while showing me his neck which was littered with deep red marks...did i do that? 

"Yoongi..." 

"Shut up" He pulled my collar of my open shirt and smashed his lips against mine, my mind frozen for a moment as i felt his soft lips on mine. "Idiot" The vibration of his voice on my lips felt good as he begun to move his lips harder now. 

However sense came right back to me as i pulled him away from me and wrapped his bare torso with the blanket as i stood up from the bed. "You should get dressed we have duties to get back to" 

"Oi Taehyung!"  Was the last thing i heard before escaping into my on suite bathroom hoping that after freshening up yoongi would take the hint.