What are you

"W-what"

Jungkook's huff hit my jawline, near my neck, sending a shiver down my spine as he lingered there for at least a minute. What is my body doing!? Move away. Back up. Why won't my body listen to me?!

"Whatever I ask for or order you to do, you do it, Understand?" His voice has gone deeper even more threatening, if that is even possible. That look again, if he keeps giving me that look I might accidently shit myself!

No, I got to pull myself together. "Wh-why so suddenly and I'm sure you already have so many servants so why do you want to have me?" I cant make sense of this, he has so many people that work in the castle that already comes at his beck and call so why not just have one of them not someone who already has a job.

"I couldn't careless about them, now no more questions about it, you are now my servant and you will stay by my side. Do I make myself clear?" He really cant take no for an answer can he. Well he is a Royal so I guess he is just use to getting his own way but Im not easy to deal with so good luck to him I guess but I gotta tone it down, don't want to get killed or pushed for stepping out of line.

"Yes, Your Majesty" I nodded agreeing with him, how bad could this be?

"Good. Now come one, ill show you to your new room." He slid his larger hand into my small chubby ones as he forced me to stand. Now he's back to normal, smiling but I can tell now that his smile goes on his face but not his eyes. His eyes hold something deeper. Much deeper, sadness? misery?

"My new room?" Oh, I guess now I would need a new room in the castle somewhere, now that im going to be serving Jungkook now.

Jungkook just said a small "hmm" and led me out of his room. I wonder if its far, I don't it to be too far but im just glad to get an actual bed. To my amazement, he led me to a room right next door to his.

"This is your new room, I have to keep you close so right next to mine seemed fitting enough--" My eyes widened as he opened the door and I took everything little detail in. There was an actual bed, not as big as Jungkook's but nobody's would have as big as Jungkook's unless the King. It had a place white blanket drapped over the bed, two soft pillows, the room itself was bare only had a much bigger wardrobe and grey curtains closed stopping the light from peeking in.

"--Later you can move all your stuff in and I could get some of the other servants to help if you would like" Wow, he would get people to help me? I would never thought that the 'oh so big mysterious Prince' would be so? so?--caring.

"No thankyou, there isn't a lot I have so that wouldn't be necessary" I smiled at him, who was still standing at the entrance and I'm all the way in the middle of the room, was in a trance or something?

"Oh, I understand. I hope you would be comfortable and If you need anything, I'm right next door. Don't hesitate to ask, come straight to me" What kind of Prince is he, wanting to help me, im in such a lower class then him shouldn't I be the one to do that for him?

"I will, thankyou Jungkook" I smiled brightly. For some reason I feel happy. It could be just from finally finding out that he's the patient that I have been helping.

"Come on stop daydreaming, you are starting your first official chore as my servant" He gestured towards the door but I didn't fail to notice he was also smiling.

"What's that?" I followed him out of the room and down the hall, what is my first job, clean his tables? Do his washing? Clean his room?

We got to a room that he unlocked took me inside. There was a desk at the far end and behind the desk was a massive bookcase filled with hundreds of books, is this his own library or soothing. It wasn't tidy at all, I think that is what shocked me most. Massive piles of books stacked everywhere, sheets of paper all over the floor and desk. A huge futon on the floor on the opposite side of the room used for sitting on. Ink stains on the floor and even some on the walls, how the hell do you get ink stains on the wall?