Get to know you

There has to be at least one right? If he's lived for this long, there has to be one that caught his eye. I bet it was a beautiful young woman, who isn't from a wealthy family but respected in the town. For some reason I don't see Jungkook liking someone who's rich; I don't know why but I just get the feeling he isn't into the stuck up Royal Lady's Who relies on her daddy's money and power to get what she wants.

"I mean there had to be at least someone you are or were interested in right?" I smiled trying to make the conversation light, who knows she might be dead by now?

Jungkook sighed and rested his hands on his knees as if he's readying himself to answer. "There was one--" He paused for a moment. I'm getting a bad feeling about his answer by the look on his face. His brows are furrowed and he starred down at the ground. "But that was a long time ago". He finishes with a forced smile.

"Hey--" I rested my hand on his shoulder getting his attention again. "What have I told you, I am your friend. If you don't want to talk about it its fine. I don't want you to force yourself" I hope that reassured him that he doesn't have to talk about it.

"No its fine. I want you to get to know me and I want to get to know you more too. You probably should get yourself comfortable; its a long story but ill try to keep it short". I nodded and leaned back so my back was against the back of the wall as I stretched out my shorter legs. Once Jungkook knew I was comfortable, he started to tell me his story and I can't lie; I'm actually excited to hear it.

" Well it began when I just turned 17, I helped my father with the Farm work that has been in our family for 3 generations." My eyes blown wide at this new information.

"Woah! You? Jeon Jungkook! A farm boy!?" I couldn't help but to shout out my bewilderment, I couldn't imagine him scooping up cow shit in a massive green field.

"Yes Jimin." He chuckles at my surprised expression. "I was raised on a Farm for most of my life".

"So is this human Jungkook we are talking about here?" I raised my eyebrows in question.

"Mhm it is" He nodded in conformation.

"So how did you end up in the Royal family if you were just a Farm boy?"

"My Niece married the Prince. She thought he was one of the Royal Guards; that's what he told her anyway he fell in love and shown her who he truly was--"

"--He was the Prince and so she fell in love with him and they ruled Ketus together. It sounds like your typical cliché fairy-tale" I interrupted him.

"It would have been if he treated her right. He abused her. He made her feel like she was special until they got married then he showed his true colours. I couldn't just sit back and watch someone from my family get hurt so I helped" His face had a dark expression like he's reliving it.

"When you say 'helped' what did you do exactly?" I asked. He would have been the King by then so how would he been able to do anything.

"Well, I knew he would be getting some from his concubine, I knew that they both have a drink before they start anything so I spiked her drink--"

"--Wait! Why did you spike hers and not his?" That doesn't make sense.

"He had another secret. He was a beast that turns when the moon turns full--"

"--Don't tell me he was a--"

"--Werewolf. Yep." His face was full of disgust as he spat the word out like it was some kind of poison in his mouth.

" So they too exist". Another being from folklore that I never knew actually existed.

"Unfortunately."