Yours what?!

"Well seems like your going to have to kill me." The Vampire spoke dangerously, opening his mouth revealing his fangs, charging towards us.

I closed my eyes for a second. I wanted nothing more to run my sword straight through this Vampires heart regretfully I just stood there with my eyes tight shut, sword shaking slightly in my right.

Suddenly a fierce gust of wind swept in front of me. Slowly opening my brown orbs I grew shocked at the familiar presence in front of me. "Jun-Jungkook", I managed to whisper out through my shocked state.

Jungkook's hand wrapped around the Vampires neck, his hand turned white indicating how much force he is using to block the Vampires oxygen supply. The Vampire was trying to scratch Jungkooks hand away, gasping for air.

Jungkooks other hand held the end of my sword. Red dripped from the blade showing Jungkooks hand is bleeding. I snapped at Jungkook my eyes soften at this. "oh, Jungkook".

I couldn't see Jungkooks face however I could tell he had a murderous look by the sound of his voice. He pulled the Vampire closer to his face looking the snarling Vampire in the eyes. "Where is Hoseok?" Jungkook lowly demanded.

There was no answer. Just the low sound of heavy breathing and hissing. The Vampire whimpered again showing that Jungkook is increasing his grip even tighter. "Jungkook don't kill him we need him" I told him.

Taehyung still stood with his arm stretched out holding me back, all I want to do is push his hand out of the way and stop Jungkook from killing our only chance of having the upper hand on Hoseok.

"I'm going to ask you--" Jungkook brought the Vampires face even closer. "Once and only once--" I'm guessing Jungkook is older considering the Vampire is struggling so much with all their Vampire strength to get out of Jungkooks deadly grip.

"Where is Hoseok?! Where is that bastard?!" Jungkook snarled. I can't take it anymore he's going to end up killing it. Pushing my way out of Tae's grasp. "Jimin!" Tae shouted trying to grab me back. Luckily I was fast enough, running to Jungkook grabbing him by the shoulder.

Gasping when I had Jungkook facing me. I don't know why but for a moment I was scared. I know I have saw his blood red eyes before however not with this look on his face. He looked malicious, something I believed he could never be however in that moment for a split second I saw a pinch of the monster Jungkook was so afraid he was.

Shaking the idea away I unfreeze myself, gaining back my senses once Jungkook gazed softened slightly as he saw me. This isn't a monster, its Jungkook. "Jungkook, You need to calm down, we need him." I tried to sooth him, calm him down. He needs to think rationally.

"Jungkook wants to do anything but calm down, he's seething with rage at the idea of someone taking away something so precious to him, someone so precious to him". That Voice it sounded a lot like-- looking next to him answered my thoughts--Mark.

What is he talking about? Who's precious to him? am I the only one who he doesn't know what the hell he's on about. "Mark I don't think that's helping right now!" I tried to stay calm but ending up shouting at him right at the end.

"Mark keep Jimin away. I don't want him to end up being hurt" Jungkook ordered Mark. Nodding Mark held my waist and pulled me towards him. My back firmly pressed against Marks front. "No! Get off me!" I tried squirming out unfortunately me being a human I have no hope of escaping.

I think being in Hoseoks Clan makes them unhinged although the Vampire is being choked. He's giggling? Yeah I repeat giggling! What do Hoseok tell them, giggle in the eye of danger?