Wanted Answers

--Warning! In this chapter it contains some graphic details so if you uncomfortable don't read where I put---- anyway please enjoy!--

I couldn't stop my hands from getting clammy and my heart racing as I made my way down the hallway. I know this route all too well. I've walked down here too many times. The familiar painting of a dark starry night with hills and a small barn. I'm close to my destination, just around this corner and ill be there.

I stopped outside of the room, trying to even out my breathing; letting out a sigh I opened the door with a shaky hand. Its not like I'm scared of the doctor, I'm just scared of what he wants me for. Sadly I just know what he wants me for.

I stepped inside of the room, closing the door behind me. The room was quite dark in some places due to it being the evening but there was a small lamp on the desk with paper work scattered across it and stacks of better bedside and under the desk.

I made my way over there. Picking up some papers, it was difficult to read the small black letters written on the paper due to the light being weak but I could make it out just a little.

"Dear my dearest friend

I am in very much need of your help. I don't know who I can turn to or trust anymore but I know for a fact I can trust you with my life. I know my time is running out but for my sweet child its just the beginning. I fear that I can no longer be there for him so please I beg of you. Meet me tonight .

Yours truly

Belle "

Who's Belle? Is she the Docs friend? forbidden Lover? But why does she sound so panicked? What could possibly so bad happening to her son? Its must be a dated letter as the ink is beginning to fade. Gazing back to the desk another piece of paper caught my eye---

"Hey! What are you doing?" I snapped my head in the direction at the sudden voice. There stood in the corner of the room next to the door was Doc. He held two things in his delicate hands. Wearing his usual white coat over his white dress shirt and he had black trousers also on his feet was smart black shoes on his feet.

Even though he's a cocky bastard at times, he does have handsome features with his black locks swiftly swept up so his forehead is revealed; soft brown orbs and slightly plump pastel pink lips. "Oh! its just you Jimin. What are you doing snooping over my private stuff? Come on sit your ass down on the medic bed" He ordered as he made his way to the opposite side of the room.

Sighing I sat down on the medic bed; which was only a futon mattress on a wooden bed structure. I tried to stop my leg from bouncing out in nervousness and anticipation. "So is it the usual today Doc? You know its the seventh time this week you asked for me, how come its pretty frequent lately?" I asked looking at the man in front of me.

"Yep the usual, although--" He peered at me, scanning over my features with a frown. " You look shattered. Have you not been sleeping well?" He asked as he began squirting the liquid out of one of the needles in his hand. I gulped at the sight, feeling a bit faint as I watched.

"I've been fine, Just work has been a bit tough lately. But I still want to know so please. Answer my questions." I pleaded as he walked over with a sliver tray of pills, needles and small plastic bags. I know this combination all too well.

"Well the patient who you have been helping is getting sicker. Sadly it means more trips to me for you but I have faith that the sick will get better." He answered as he grabbed a wooden stick and put it near my lips. I opened my mouth wide enough and he stuck it on my tongue as he peered inside. He took it out and began looking at my eyes bring a small light towards them.