Wait for me

"Alright ill go see what they need then ill come straight back" Jungkook informed before Vampire speeding out of the dark dungeons.

I glanced at Taehyung seeing if hes ready to face this. A confirming nod is all I needed. Before walking inside Namjoon spoke.

"I'll just be out here If you need me." I raised my eyebrows at his statement.

"You won't be going in with us?" I asked.

"No, my patience with that one is wearing thin. I need some time to calm myself before I do something I will regret." Namjoon clarified. Understanding what he informed me, walking inside the cell.

The vampire is siting on the cobble ground, Its hands bound above its head with chains so tight it dug into the Vampires wrist. The creatures forehead was covered in sweat which glisten in the candle light. Its heavy breathing and grunting filled the echoey room.

"I have water for you and food. Not like you deserve any." I announced our presence to it.

"Blood would be more sustainable" The Vampire croaked out.

"So you can gain the strength to bust your way out of here, not going to happen." Tae declined, wait. How did he know that? Tae gazed back at me noticing my questioning state. "Dr Jin told me if you kill them but ' not really kill them' then once they gain consciousness they become weak."

Oh, that makes sense; well kind of. "Seems like Dr Jin was giving you lessons on Vampires."

"It wasn't all that interesting, kind of pissed me off; I don't know why but I just hate all Vampires." Tae told me, I know he isn't all that fond of them however I wonder if it goes more deeper than him just hating Vampires.

I moved closer to the Vampire. It was yet another Male Vampire, does Hoseok just love men or something? "I'm going to pour water in your mouth." I informed it, hoping he don't spit it back at me.

I positioned the cups rim on the Vampires bottom lip, once it parted its mouth I gently poured the water inside his mouth. A massive gulp filled the stoney walls, it sighing once it wettened its parched mouth.

"Wow, so gentle." The Vampire croaked out once I placed the now empty cup down beside my feet.

"Don't get use to it. Now, tell me. Where's Hoseok?" I asked trying my hardest to intimidate it. While Tae threw grapes inside its mouth like its some kind of animal.

"Surprisingly enough your not the only one to ask me that today sweetheart." The Vampire cocked its head to the side still catching the grapes being tossed.

"If you call him that again! I will choke you with these damn grapes!" Taehyung shouted. I know hes trying to defend me or whatever even though its really not helping.

"Tae that's going to get us no where, just ignore it." I firmly stated. If I show that its words isnt affecting me then hopefully he would try and not get angry.

"I would listen to your master if I was you." The Vampire provoked Tae.

"What--"

"Tae step outside for a moment." I sighed, pointing towards the open cell door.

"I'm not leaving you in here with that!" Tae shook his head at me.

"Just so you can calm down, don't you see he wants to wind you up" I spoke calmly.

Slightly nodding, he walked out of the room not before glaring at the Vampire.

"Finally the whiny bitch is gone. I'm surprise you have the guts to 'interrogate' on your own." The Vampires voice was some what low and breathy.