Journey to the North

"Goodnight, Jimin" Jungkook whispered.

"Goodnight, Jungkookie" I didn't even realise I gave him a new nickname before passing out for the night.

Now I'm going to be 100% honest with you, this must have been the best sleep I have EVER had! Turing over in the most softest mattress I have ever slept on however I regretted that decision once a blinding light darted in my face. I'm going to murder the person who decided not to close the curtains.

Lightly groaning while retreating to the other side of the bed I was lying on. Sighing in contentment finally finding myself a comfortable position within the warm blanket. The very warm blanket. The extremely hot blanket.

Its not normally this hot in my bed, my body temperature is usually quite cold. Rolling back over although this time squinting my eyes open against the suns beams, I realised I wasn't the only person in my bed; actually this isnt my bed or even my bedroom.

My heart thudding but slowed once the very handsome face of a certain black haired Vampire came in view. Wiggling closer, gazing closely at his insanely beautiful sleeping face even with his mouth slightly hanging open.

Smiling like a love sick idiot, I pushed some of his dark fringe laid on his closed lids; His hair is so soft I literally want to ask what he uses to wash his hair with. In the morning silence with only his shallow breathing bring me in a relaxed state of mind.

Then I realised his arm wrapped around my waist tightly. Still having that stupid smile while I recalled what Jungkook confessed to me the night before. I still cannot believe that someone like Jungkook could actually like me.

Hes the most kindest Vampire and selfless, wanting to protect me all the time even though it can get suffocating I feel safe the most when I'm with him. Although I don't know how I feel about him being jealous, in a way I guess I feel special that I am the only one who can make him jealous.

But then another Vampire came to mind, a very annoying Vampire. Mark. I wonder if Jungkook got Jealous over him or did Mark ever scent Jungkook. How does Jungkook feel about Mark, I mean I know he says he likes me.

However Jungkook loved Mark and love is a powerful feeling, not that I ever felt it but I heard a lot about it. Love is a very mysterious thing, it can creep up on you when you at least expect it. Would Jungkook still feel something for Mark?

Could this be a way for Jungkook to get back at Mark or maybe try and make him jealous by using me in the process. I know that sounds crazy Jungkook is too kind to do that but heartbreak can turn even the nicest person into a devious predator.

"Morning--" Slightly jumping out of my freaking skin, I realised Jungkook was awake. His deep delicious chocolate orbs glazed with the sun beams making his skin glow. All thoughts leaving me in that moment. "How long have you been creepily ogling at me."

There is only one way to describe his morning voice and that's sexy. Yep I actually just called Jungkook sexy. Surprisingly he didn't have that bad morning breath, why is he so perfect?

Jungkooks deep rumble woke me again from my trance. Now I'm almost certain my cheeks are glowing, damn him and his sexy deep non-smelly morning voice. "You still in your little daydream?"

"I-I was just th-thinking" Wow Jimin that was just pathetic, maybe don't stutter when your trying to convince someone.

"Really? What was it that had you in such deep thought?" Great hes mocking me. Why cant I just talk properly when hes around? "Were you thinking about me?"

Abruptly shaking my head suddenly feeling very shy from his flirty comment. "N-NO. I was just thinking about things?" Things? Really? I couldn't come up with anything less vague?