secrets just around the corner

~~Aww such a cutie with them glasses ^^~~

Stealthy. Stealthy is what you gotta be. I on the other hand am not. I'm trying my hardest not to act suspicious but I cant help but to be constantly looking over my shoulder. Crap! Two guards are heading my way. Okay you got this. Your not doing anything out of thr ordinary. Your just walking to work, yeah im just doing what I've been told.

As the two guards, who had a long sharp sword with a golden handle strapped around their hips as their hand holding the handles just in case of anything attacks, approach me. I recognised one of them.

His name is Min Yoongi. He's the Captain of the Royal Guards. He keeps this intimidating appearance but I've seen a soft caring side of him. It was about a year ago now, the King was throwing a celebration party as they just signed a treaty with another kingdom.

I knew most of the food wouldn't even be eaten and I couldn't stop thinking about the few people in the lower town that I met on my errands. Before I could stop myself I and before I knew it, I was grabbing bits of food and stuffing it into my pockets.

I thought I was pretty discreet but apparently not discreet enough. A hand grabbed my arm firmly stopping me from grabbing anymore. My wide eyes were met with stern blue orbs. I dropped the food from my hand.

"What do you think your doing?" His deep gruff voice sent shudders through me. Im done for is all I kept thinking. "You know stilling is against the law, I could have you thrown in a cell and have your right hand chopped off." Yep. Defiantly done for.

"I-I was j-ust---" I stopped and got myself together. I have to defend myself. "Look, you and I both know that this amount of food is unnecessary. There is only us, the kings, a few guards and a few Lords and Ladies. None of them are going to eat four tables of a full buffet" I made a gesture at the tables.

His grip loosed and he raised a eyebrow in what I guess is to be curiosity. "So what's your point in stealing the food?".

"Its for the people in the lower town. They are starving and these rich and 'oh so noble' snobs are here wasting food that can help those with small mouths to feed. Don't you think its wrong? Those people are suffering and I cant stand it. If none would do anything to help then I take it as my job to do so. Im determined to help." I furrowed my eye brows at him. Please tell me you understand.

He looks taken back from my rant and reasoning. Now he has fully released my arm and have given my personal space back. "Im glad someone else has noticed what's been happening in that part of town. I respect your determination. Just be more careful next time it might not have been me who caught you"

After the party, he came with me to the lower town and helped hand out the food to the people. He walked to this woman who had her two little children next to her, he bent down and gave her the bits of food with a big gummy smile. That's when I first saw Yoongi not being a prick but a kind gentle man.

As he marched past me in the hallway, those memory's kept coming to mind and somehow this cold act he puts up isn't all that scary anymore. I peered over my shoulder keeping my gaze on his fluffy blonde hair bouncing as he marched.

I came near to the one corner I always dread walking around when I was summoned but now I'm dreading it but in a different kind of sense now. I got to do this. Get courage. You want answers. I was close to turning the corner but that's when I heard hushed voices on the other side. coming to a halt I peered slighting around the corner trying to find out who those familiar voices belonged to.

"Two bags isn't enough and he's becoming restless" It was the King, he had his right hand bent holding his cloak to the side so he won't stand on it. He had his crown on. It was pretty unusual for him to have those on unless he was expecting guests or leaving the castle. The king was middle aged, in his early 40s although he looks in his early 30s, still in good shape.