Our first Kiss

Jungkook locking lips with Mark.

My feet seemed to be super glued to the floor, no matter how much I willed myself to just sprint out of the tent; I couldn't. I couldn't see properly due to the tears blurring my vision however the only thing I could see clearly was Jungkooks deep chocolate gaze meeting mine.

I managed to unstick my feet and carry myself out of there as fast as I could; ignoring the shouts that was calling for me. Running past Jin, ignoring his questioning gaze and pushing myself towards the deeper in the dark forest.

Falling to the ground in exhaustion trying to fight through the painful aching pulsating all through my now weak body. I hate that word; weak. Its something that I wish I could change about myself, I don't want to be weak or fragile.

I want to be strong, powerful, indestructible even but I'm not any of those things. Maybe that's why Jungkook changed his mind about me, maybe hes realised how frightened I could get with things or maybe he seen that I have to fighting skills so he thinks I couldn't possibly defend myself.

All these destructible thoughts invaded my once peaceful mind, resulting in my head throbbing. Rolling on to my knees I rested my head down with my arms raised desperately trying to breathe. I'm hyperventilating.

Its painful. No painful is an understatement excruciating. Why is it hurt so much? We wasn't even together so I shouldn't even be this sad right? I just realised how much I like him so much, I guess this is my punishment not realising sooner.

Finally managing to calm my breathing again I hoisted myself from the ground not bothering to dust myself off. Looking around the area I found myself in I noticed a little lake not too far where I was stood.

Slowly wandering over to it, it taken my breathe away. The crestline water relaxing swooshing elegantly flowed down to god knows where. The area were illuminated with fireflies dancing across the lake beautifully.

For a moment the green light creatures managed to let me forget about my problems. Sitting under a tree which was right next to the lake, I allowed myself to get caught in the beauty of the scenery. A firefly fly around me, lifting my arm softly it flew on to my outstretched finger.

A ticklish sensation once the small legs landed on my finger cracking a tiny smile at the small bright creature sighing once it flew off again ready for the adventure the night has install for it. Resting my head against the cold bark of the tree.

Scrunching my face in disgust as the image of Jungkook kissing Mark popped in my head. Well what else did I expect? They both dated each other and I guess they Loved each other, a silly little crush could never overpower a strong emotion like love.

Anyway Jungkook is better of with Mark. Mark can protect himself, hes way stronger than me and faster; granted he was a Vampire but I bet when he was human he would still be a lot stronger than me. Mark could protect himself but also Jungkook, I would never be able to do that.

Closing my heavy eyelids out of exhaustion with these tedious thoughts running around before my vision turned pitch black and the once racing thoughts turned into nothingness.

Author's POV: Before Jimin walked into Jungkooks tent:

After Jungkooks little out burst he decided he should turn in for the night before he created any drama. 'It isnt my place to tell him he shouldn't let his best friend touch him. It isnt fair on him.' Jungkook continued to dwell on the sad fact that he had no authority on Jimin.

Lightening the candle in the lamp which hung just above the vast entrance of the tent. He pulled on a black silk t-shirt and loose shorts as his sleep wear. He gently but quickly settling himself in the large sleeping back that was laid on top a wide futon for padding against the hard floor.