Beginning

'Thump'!!!

I woke up to a slight pain in my stomach, like something heavy was thrown at me while I was asleep. The light that came from my bedroom door being open slightly, I squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the near blinding light.

"Come on Jimin, the sun has been up for awhile now and you are still in bed." I sighed, I know that voice, it belongs to the Royal head chef. Jessi is what she goes by, she hates it when someone calls her Jessica.

"Fine. I'm getting up" I groaned out, trying to sit up but there was something weighing me down. That's when I noticed a big ass bag of flour that Jessi threw at me.

"Dammit Jessi, seriously"!! Why did I even bother I knew she could hear me but all I got was a laugh. Yep, she is laughing at the fact she almost winded me with flour.

Eventually I got up, made my bed; well a lumpy mattress on the floor with a thin blanket and got myself ready for work. I looked around my room, it really is more like a box then a room with just a tiny wardrobe for my clothes.

My room is literally one step away from the kitchen, it was a storage room but when Jessi took me in she made it my room. It may not be much but I'm grateful for what I have.

As I entered the kitchen, the aroma of fresh meat being stewed and the light sizzle of egg omelettes being made attacked my senses. I sat down on a small stool with my elbow leant on the side as I watched Jessi flip a omelette over, letting it yellow on the other side.

"Finally, you got yourself up, I was contemplating whether to pour the left over water we had from washing the cabbages. It would have been pretty amusing to watch you picked out all the small leaves from your mattress." Jessi taunted with her back still turn to me, she grabbed a small brown plate while flipping the omelette over on it.

She gracefully turn around, making her long black locks flowing behind her. She is still quite young for someone who I look at as a mother figure , only being in her late 30s. She placed the plate right in front of me with her signature mocking smile.

"But I'm not that mean so eat up and run off to work, I've got two deliveries to make." She sighed as she wiped her tanned hands with a bit of clothe she had hanging on one of her bony shoulder.

"Yeah of course your not" I mumbled out while taking a big bite out of the soft fluffy omelette. Unfortunately I wasn't as quiet as I thought I was as she whipped me on the head with her bit of clothe. " Hey, that hurt!" I shouted but only got another while she just walked away.

Time skip after breakfast~~

I was walking down the castle halls with a bit of paper that Jessi gave me after I finished eating with the address I had to go. While I had a small box in my other hand. Looking around I noticed that some of the walls have new paintings on the wall. One that I noticed is a portrait of someone.

I stopped walking for a second as I gazed at the painting, the man in the painting had black hair with his fringe slightly parted. His skin was a flawless pale colour, his thin pale pink lips set in a straight line and finally his deep black eyes that for some reason looks like they hold a great lot of pain behind them. He looked utterly powerful but for some reason I can see that he's just lonely.

"---in --min -imin, Hey Jimin"! A deep voice bellowed through the castle grey walls. A large hand lightly placed on my shoulder, releasing me from my deep thinking. I made eye contact with none other than my best friend. Taehyung.

"Oh morning Tae, already for work today?" I noticed the small dark rings under his eyes, even though he looks tired he always seems to be cheerful. He brought his large hand, brushing his longish fringe out of his eyes.

" Yep, I gotta clean and polish the armour also sharping the swords. Its pretty busy morning and I think its going to be a late finish tonight too." He lets out a small chuckle. Man he's got it rough, I always feel sorry for him; it isn't easy being a servant, let alone being a servant to the Royal Head Guard.

" Yeah sounds busy, once I finished my errands ill head over and help you, It would be quicker with some help". I know what he's about to say, he never like me helping him; always saying that I should be more concerned about my jobs but his boss is a complete asshat who expects someone to clean a whole room full of armour and be done by sun down. Is he INSANE! No one can do that without a helping hand.

"Jimin you know how I feel about you helping me, I always offer to help you out but you never let me and you even sometimes miss time to eat or even rest just to be done with your errands. I don't want to add to your stress." I hate it when he does that, he just has to bring all my faults up, I get that he's worried but im more worried about him right now.

"Well I don't care I'm going to help you whether you like it or not so expect to see me there. Anyways I better go, I got a delivery to do." I held up the half folded note up to show him and began walking down the hallway.

"Where to this time" He followed next to me while trying to open the small box I held down by my side. Geez this boy seriously got to contain himself.

"Just outside of town, I have been there a couple of times the owner of the small bakery is really nice she always gives me free pastries and cakes." Just the mention of her cakes makes my stomach ache they are really good. "Hey Tae, stop it, I have to give these to her".

"Come on just one, I'm starving I missed breakfast this morning". He tried to reach again but I moved it to my left side out of his reach. Aish this kid really is bothersome, if I don't look after him who will.

"No, that is your fault for not eating, you have to start looking after yourself more. Now excuse me I have to go, Ill see you when I get back." I called as I began jogging down the hallway, leaving a shouting man behind me.

"Hey Jimin come back I'm serious just one!" I chuckled, he really is bothersome huh, well maybe he will start listening to me more. Now I have to focus on getting this errand done, the sooner the better.

~~ okay so the next characters ill be introducing in the next chapter is very important so try to remember them~

~hope you readers will enjoy~