Another one of Jimin's firsts

"Everyone needs some drama in their life to keep them on their toes. " I snickered, this should be good.

~~~~

"Thankyou Jimin, I wouldn't know what I would do without you." Areum smiled sweetly as she hugged me.

I know that I said it would only be a one-time-thing however Areums cravings just kept coming back and she explained my blood seemed to be the only thing that helps to sustain her than any of the blood bags Jungkook and Dr Jin kept giving to her.

"I'm just glad to help." I returned her hug before we went our separate ways.

I was summoned to the Kitchen, Jessi is having trouble with one of the new employee who has just started working there. I dont really know what she expects me to do but I'm just glad shes asking for my help when she needs it.

Entering the very busy Kitchen, I was greeted by Mrs Yoon who had a massive mixing bowl where she was smothering Kimchi paste on some Cabbage.

"Oh, Morning Jimin." Mrs Yoon beamed at me when she noticed my arrival.

"Morning Mrs Yoon." I bowed walking towards the counter, sitting down and watching her dark red pastey hands fold a piece of Cabbage.

"Its been awhile since you've made a visit, you've come on a mission?" Asked Mrs Yoon folding the Cabbage and putting it in a jar ready for fermentation.

"I know and I'm sorry, I'll try and make more regular visits. Anyway, yep Jessi wanted me to help her with the new employee." I Informed her and I did feel really bad for not coming down to the Kitchen often.

"Ah, she's just gone to give one of the prisoners food but I can show you the employee." She quickly washed her messy hands and walked towards the opposite side of the room where there is another sink being occupied with stacks of grubby pots and pans needing a wash.

Standing in front of the packed sink was a young man who looks not much older than me. He pushed his silky short black hair up with a dry clothe in hand as he dried a now clean pot.

He had a long smooth face, small slitted eyes which I noticed two moles next to each other just above his right eye. Narrow slender nose and medium slender pink lips.

"Hello Haneul." Mrs Yoon greeted the man in front of us who I now know is Haneul.

"Morning Mrs Yoon." An unexpectedly deep soulful voice came out of his mouth.

"So I want to introduce you to Park Jimin, he's here to give you any needed help or answer any of your question due to Jessi not being able to."

"Ah! Okay, its nice to meet you Jimin" Haneul bowed respectfully with me returning it.

"Great! I'll leave you guys to it then." Mrs Yoon left, going back to making Kimchi.

Getting straight to it I grabbed a wash clothe and rolled up my sleeves of my loose black shirt.

"I'll wash the utensils and you dry?" I wagered as I begun scrubbing the dirty objects.

"Sounds good." Haneul agreed drying the pan I just washed and placed on a drying rack.

It fell silent just the swooshing of the water and swiping of the utensils fills the area we worked. I am always awkward around people I don't know however I'm here to help so I have to get out of that little habit and start a conversation.

"How's your first day going?" I randomly asked, that should be good start; right?

"Its okay, I actually really wanted to help cook some food but I understand for awhile I'll be on clean duty." In his voice I could hear the disappointment, he must e passionate about food well I mean he does work in a kitchen.