First Bite

Its been 2 days. 2 days since I found out what Jungkook was and surprisingly he's been super nice to me, I don't know if its just so I would keep his secret but I hope its not just for that reason. I haven't even told Tae about my new job but strangely I haven't seen him for these 2 days, he must be really busy or something.

I'm currently in the kitchen waiting for Jungkook's breakfast being made, I don't know if he can even eat like a 'normal' person or its just a cover up to keep up with his whole ' being human' thing. I haven't asked him about his Vampire abilities or what his past life's been like, just yet I think I just have to ask somethings at a time, I don't want to bother him with my curiosity.

"Here is his rice and egg omelette, with green tea and vegetables" Jessi gave me the plate with the hot tea, its only been 2 days but it feels like its been ages since I've spoken to her.

"Thanks Jessi. Just so you know I may have a new role in the Castle but If you need help with anything let me know, okay?" I know she's going to refuse and say something along the lines of 'You would be too busy' or 'I don't want to be a bother'.

"I would be fine, I don't want to be a bother. You have your hands full with the Prince so don't worry about my work" She shook her head at me. See I told you, She should know I'm not taking no for an answer.

"I get my chores done pretty quickly so I can always come down and help you around on my breaks" I know what some of you are thinking, ' breaks'? Yes Jungkook lets me have at least two breaks during the day, I have no idea why.

"Fine considering I know you would properly come here anyway" Jessi sighed and put the pan she used for Jungkook's breakfast in the sink.

"Awe, you know me too well Jessi. See I knew you payed attention to me" I cooed at her, I really like winding her up, she reminds me of an older sister more than a mother.

"Yeah yeah, I hope you slip on your way out" She snickered.

"Hey!" I shouted from outside of the room, geez she's so mean.

~~

Walking down the hallway I was near to Jungkook's room. I was making sure to watch where I was walking as I had a habit of being clumsy, when someone shouted my name--"Jimin!" -- I turned to the direction I heard the familiar voice.

"Oh. Hello Dr Jin" I bowed slightly to him as he made his way over to me. Is he here to speak with Jungkook?

"Um. Jimin. I just want to say I'm sorry I lied to you and I'm also sorry for not telling you about Jungkook." He bowed to me, this little action made my eyes go wide. Why is he bowing, I'm in a lower class than him?

"You don't have to apologise, I know what Jungkook is so I understand why you couldn't tell me" He nodded his head and replied.

"I know he told me how you found out. I've been studying Jungkook and his Vampire antics since I have met him so if you have anything you want to know and don't know how to ask him, you can always come to me. It must have been quite a shock, you must've been scared" I shook my head at what he said, I don't think I was ever scared.

" Thanks I appreciate it. Um. Well the way I found out was a shock but I don't think I was actually scared, he made me feel like he won't hurt me. He made me feel safe." I looked at him once I finished remembering the events happened 2 days ago.

" I hope he won't but I also know he would never hurt you nor anyone by choice. Unfortunately, sometimes Vampires are like a ticking time bomb they may be fine for now but then they can go back to being blood driven monsters. Just keep in mind even the gentlest and kindest Vampire can always attack that includes Jungkook." Dr Jin patted my shoulder and began walking down the hall.